A friend becomes a NATIONALLY recognized PATRIOT

XLTer

Sep 26, 2012
Western Pa.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chas McHenry and a couple friends chose to stand for our Second Amendment Rights agianst the BAN of BLACK rifles at the Pennsylvania Eastern Outdoor Sportsmans Show . They posted a Boycott on Facebook and the rest is history .:headbang:

Moderators , this is a link to another ( ATV ) forum . To be able to listen to a radio interview with Chas . Please feel free to modify the link so there is no conflict.

Irish Makes another Radio Show Appearance ! - ATVingPA.com

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Chas McHenry and a couple friends chose to stand for our Second Amendment Rights agianst the BAN of BLACK rifles at the Pennsylvania Eastern Outdoor Sportsmans Show . They posted a Boycott on Facebook and the rest is history .:headbang:

Moderators , this is a link to another ( ATV ) forum . To be able to listen to a radio interview with Chas . Please feel free to modify the link so there is no conflict.

Irish Makes another Radio Show Appearance ! - ATVingPA.com

What are BLACK rifles...? "Brand" name...? NEVER heard of it...

GrizLeeBear

Jan 18, 2013
Full Time In An RV
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 1500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Black Rifles are those that are black in color, such as the AR-15 that is at the top of planned banned lists.

OP
OP
XLTer

XLTer

Sep 26, 2012
Western Pa.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:tongue3:KGC , I follow your replies in other posts . I know you understand what they are . That is unless the rock is to large to crawl out from under it ...:laughing7:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Black Rifles are those that are black in color, such as the AR-15 that is at the top of planned banned lists.

OK, THANKS. I trained with a AR-15, when I was Admin. in MAX Security Prison in Virginia; AR-15 was to be used ONLY by Security Guards in the Guard Towers; I liked the AR-15; DON'T need one, tho... WAS issued a weapon permit (State of Virginia) & used "sub-nose" 38 pistol, belt holster & @ 10 bullets) from Virginia State Police (they went with GLOCKS).

Last edited:

flyadive

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2012
NJ
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If you give them rifles then you should hand over all you gun, because that's next!!!!
Here in NJ they are buying your guns with our money!!! What a F kn piece of crap. Up to $250.00 for each!
Use the money to deal with mental kids instead.

OP
OP
XLTer

XLTer

Sep 26, 2012
Western Pa.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Honestly , I would have to agree with you on not really needing one myself . Where I live they are not permited for hunting or I probably would . BUT , I do NOT DEMONIZE other law abiding citizens the right to own one if they wish . Live & Let Live , I always say .

I might also add , I'm very proud of the responce American citizens had to the BAN at the show . They literally SHUT IT DOWN by standing for thier 2nd Amendment Rights . GOD Bless America and her Patriots .

OP
OP
XLTer

XLTer

Sep 26, 2012
Western Pa.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
flyadive , I feel for you man . Sounds like the mayor or governor in NY screwed up BIG time also . In thier haste to enact a BAN , they forgot to exclude Law Enforcement officers . The BAN now helps the criminals OUTGUN the law . What IDIOTS !!!!!!!!!

I hope you have contacted you State Representatives on the issues .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread