Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
"Yellow Page USA" operating under the control of "Open Business Directory, LTD." is operating a pretty aggravating scam.

You can't contact them by phone (unless you can do what I do for a living, you won't have the resources to find them) you can only communicate with them by FAX.

The AG of Boston, MA is not going after them because the number of complaints to her from businesses nationwide has not reached the threshold required for her to take action. Apparently a few million (not thousand, but MILLIONS of complaints) do not evidence wrongdoing by this company.

I think that these folks and their toll free fax numbers offer an opportunity for revenge so . . . if you're having the same problem PM me for their REAL phone VOICE phone number (a real piece of work will answer that the number is for customer service and if you're not a paying customer, he can't talk to you) and I'll explain the plan for revenge.

As I once heard in a fun movie: "There are worse things than death . . . and I can do all of them."

Phanntom

Oct 21, 2012
Retired and traveling
Detector(s) used
Whites 6000di Pro SL
Whites Goldmaster II vSat
Whites Prizim 6T
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If the complaint numbers are as I as you say....contact the FTC.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread