bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
stockpicker,

Maybe you've got something there....Red might be a double agent trying to infiltrate these threads on behalf of the other side....hmmm......I smell a possible conspiracy here....what say you...lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

Well that never happens correct?? Only criminals cause problems with guns and good law abiding gun owning citizens never create problems. Your statement is what anti gun folks often use as their argument for some kind of gun control? Are you really anti-gun pretending to be pro gun?? Are you a liberal spy sent by Feinstein to infiltrate our chat board?

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Folks,

I have to admit these threads have been very informative to all participant including this Canuck.....not exactly a cut and dried topic by any means...

The Constitution of the US or Canada or pretty much any country that is Democratic by nature is constantly subject to an evolving interpretation based on the times in which we live....the framework/logic remains the same.....but the interpretation gets a new slant based on the realities of the day.....which in my opinion is how it should be.....

A bit of light reading if you want to delve deeper.....a pretty elaborate link on jurisprudence might give you all some food for thought.

Jurisprudence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Regards + HH

Bill

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Folks,

I have to admit these threads have been very informative to all participant including this Canuck.....not exactly a cut and dried topic by any means...

The Constitution of the US or Canada or pretty much any country that is Democratic by nature is constantly subject to an evolving interpretation based on the times in which we live....the framework/logic remains the same.....but the interpretation gets a new slant based on the realities of the day.....which in my opinion is how it should be.....

A bit of light reading if you want to delve deeper.....a pretty elaborate link on jurisprudence might give you all some food for thought.

Jurisprudence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Regards + HH

Bill

HOWEVER! Bill, DYK? Canadian Constitution was HEAVILY influenced by CSA agents & lawyers like ALBERT PIKE, after the CONFEDERATE WAR...? Check it out!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread