City Council Member Despot Gets Owned! - Tries Throwing Out War Vet With CCW Permit

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Nice austin:icon_thumright:now youre getting it,beers on me:occasion14:

Well, here in Virginia, owner of private restaurant can put up a sign, NO person carrying visible weapon or CCW will be served; DO NOT enter. What a local cop told me; Virginia law, I think... DON'T need "Wild West" holstered weapons in Virginia. BTW, the GUN CONTROL ppl are having a "march on Washington" this weekend, I think... NOPE; NOT gonna go.
GUN CONTROL NOT "anti-gun"...

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, here in Virginia, owner of private restaurant can put up a sign, NO person carrying visible weapon or CCW will be served; DO NOT enter. What a local cop told me; Virginia law, I think... DON'T need "Wild West" holstered weapons in Virginia. BTW, the "antis" are having a "march on Washington" this weekend, I think... NOPE; NOT gonna go.
The police must dine else where. Do they use plastic knives there as well? Yes private can refuse service. Maybe a market for a thermos holster! Along wild west theme how about bad guys wear black hats,then we,ll be safer.

Last edited:

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
minelab eureka,fisher f2,ace 150,fisher gold tick,whites coin classic II
from the lowest to the highest office,they are still public servants under an oath
to up hold the constitution.if they fail to do so they are at risk of impeachment
and should be impeached.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
from the lowest to the highest office,they are still public servants under an oath
to up hold the constitution.if they fail to do so they are at risk of impeachment
and should be impeached.

I WAS "TALKING" about PRIVATE decision, NOT about COPS!

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
minelab eureka,fisher f2,ace 150,fisher gold tick,whites coin classic II
I wasnt talking to you reb,sorry.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I stopped into a local poilce department that has an office in a mall I was in just to talk to them. I asked what they thought about what is going on, both officers that I talked told me the same thing, they support the 2nd completely, that gun control does not work, they said very, very few of the people they arrested for violent crimes were using store bought guns, most had serial numbers removed..... They went further to say they wish open carry was legal again here in Florida ( they outlawed it when they legalized conceled carry, your allowed to open carry if your going hunting, fishing, hiking, camping or on the way to a gun range...).... They said crime is a lot lower when citizens had open carry.....

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I stopped into a local poilce department that has an office in a mall I was in just to talk to them. I asked what they thought about what is going on, both officers that I talked told me the same thing, they support the 2nd completely, that gun control does not work, they said very, very few of the people they arrested for violent crimes were using store bought guns, most had serial numbers removed..... They went further to say they wish open carry was legal again here in Florida ( they outlawed it when they legalized conceled carry, your allowed to open carry if your going hunting, fishing, hiking, camping or on the way to a gun range...).... They said crime is a lot lower when citizens had open carry.....

YEP! Florida is different from Virgina...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread