The 3 richest counties in the US******************
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: The 3 richest counties in the US******************

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    I deal in reality

Mar 2010
    Maryland
    XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
    2959 times

The 3 richest counties in the US******************

Yes the 3 richest counties in the US surround Washington DC. That's where all the government workers live. FrankClick image for larger version. 

Name:	111-1 profile.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	184.5 KB 
ID:	731267

Nov 2007
    somewhere between here and there, south of over there but north of that place
    titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
    954 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Cool

Yep, and they're UNION too. Sheesh, I've always wondered why when hearing that someone is making 55K a year as a carpenter, teacher, bricklayer, or balloon pilot, people don't demand the same in their locale.

Maybe I'm seeing it wrong, but if you read any economic news you will find that wages for the majority of workers have stagnated for over 30 years, since trickle down economics became the United States plan. Meanwhile inflation has sucked the life out of homeowners and workers making them rely on credit instead of savings.

While on that subject, why do banks give 2% on CDs and .035% on savings while being allowed to charge 29% on credit cards?

Move over you guys in D.C. I'm on my way........yee haw, swimmin pools, movie stars.
    when you tug on a single thing in nature, you'll find it's connected to the rest of the world. John muir

us
    Apr 2011
    Cashion Oklahoma
    White Eagle II, Minelab ETrac
    114 times
    Metal Detecting
    we are a nation that grows on the back of debt instead of production.
    It's a model that has expanded over the globe. If you are in debt, you work. If you owe nothing, you are "un productive" and it is the goal of every financial institution to get you back under their thumb. You are worth more as a debtor than a responsible saver with investments.
    onfire likes this.
    2013 Finds Thread

2013 American Coin Totals:
    Mercury Dimes: 5
    Roosevelt Dimes:17
    Franklin Halves: 1
    Wheat Pennies: 87+1 steel
    Washington Quarters: 2
    Barber Halves: 1

I'm back to work and away from home, looks like the most I'll be hunting for awhile.

Jun 2007
    13727 times
    Unions & Taxes...? YEP! Will do a "number" on ya; nephew moved out of Reston, Va. 'cause COL was TOO high...

us
    Moving forward! "WP"

Jun 2011
    Mid Coast Maine
    Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
    6657 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by davest View Post
    Yep, and they're UNION too. Sheesh, I've always wondered why when hearing that someone is making 55K a year as a carpenter, teacher, bricklayer, or balloon pilot, people don't demand the same in their locale.

Maybe I'm seeing it wrong, but if you read any economic news you will find that wages for the majority of workers have stagnated for over 30 years, since trickle down economics became the United States plan. Meanwhile inflation has sucked the life out of homeowners and workers making them rely on credit instead of savings.

While on that subject, why do banks give 2% on CDs and .035% on savings while being allowed to charge 29% on credit cards?

Move over you guys in D.C. I'm on my way........yee haw, swimmin pools, movie stars.
    Moving to D.C. to try to become one of the ruling class, huh?.....Figures!
    Restore Freedom and get us out of the UNITED NATIONS NOW!!!!!!
    NOT a member of the recipient class...
    plp1.org

us
    Moving forward! "WP"

Jun 2011
    Mid Coast Maine
    6657 times
    Those three counties are proof that the govt. is strangling this country with taxes....................
    Frankn likes this.
    plp1.org

us
    Aug 2012
    MA
    688 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    My ex was from Potomac md. Her dad worked for the fed. Funny thing is that all the folks down there think working for the gov is the most prestigious thing that one can do. They had no idea the rest of the country viewed them as bottom feeders. It's basically middle class welfare - no diff.

us
    Nov 2010
    NJ Pine Barrens
    T2 SE
    2192 times
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselram94 View Post
    Those three counties are proof that the govt. is strangling this country with taxes....................
    This comment makes no sense. You might want to double check the definition of proof.
    "Internet quotes are often inaccurate."
    -Abraham Lincoln

gb
    Jun 2011
    london UK
    17 times
    the US faces less and less jobs in the coming years ..scary scenario

Nov 2007
    somewhere between here and there, south of over there but north of that place
    titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
    954 times
    we could all meet in Washington D.C., forget about our differences and demand regulation of the banks and the creation of more jobs in the United States.

Ahhh, scratch that. The ptbs would have us fighting among ourselves before we even got out of the metro station.

Why are we paying for citizen healthcare in Iraq, would someone let me know?
    when you tug on a single thing in nature, you'll find it's connected to the rest of the world. John muir

us
    Moving forward! "WP"

Jun 2011
    Mid Coast Maine
    6657 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyben View Post
    This comment makes no sense. You might want to double check the definition of proof.

Wow, just what is your definition of proof yourself ? Since your challenging my post how my comment makes no sense, the burden falls on you. I will be eagerly waiting on your false claims.......
    Last edited by dieselram94; Jan 27, 2013 at 05:51 PM. Reason: spelling
    plp1.org

us
    Moving forward! "WP"

Jun 2011
    Mid Coast Maine
    6657 times
    Quote Originally Posted by davest View Post
    we could all meet in Washington D.C., forget about our differences and demand regulation of the banks and the creation of more jobs in the United States.

Ahhh, scratch that. The ptbs would have us fighting among ourselves before we even got out of the metro station.

Why are we paying for citizen healthcare in Iraq, would someone let me know?
    Dave, we have been demanding jobs, problem is president is more concerned with over taxing and overburdening us with regulation. He does not care about creating jobs, he cares about swelling the entitlements......
    plp1.org

us
    I deal in reality

Mar 2010
    Maryland
    XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
    2959 times
    The only jobs that BO can create are federal jobs we pay for and he is doing that. Look at all the Czars. We need tax reform and the dumping of whole departments in government. Look at all the federal "police forces" we have. Frank

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	111-1 profile.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	184.5 KB 
ID:	731988

us
    Dennis

Jan 2012
    Montana
    White's MXT
    5797 times
    Banner Finds (2)
    Seems like thet are hiring too many more, who are getting our tax dollars, and then telling us what we can and cannot do!

us
    Nov 2010
    NJ Pine Barrens
    T2 SE
    2192 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankn View Post
    The only jobs that BO can create are federal jobs we pay for and he is doing that. Look at all the Czars. We need tax reform and the dumping of whole departments in government. Look at all the federal "police forces" we have. Frank
    1. Yes, there are a lot of czars but this has been going on since the 30s. I would hardly call 38 positions a large number. List of U.S. executive branch czars - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2. Under Obama, a Record Decline in Government Jobs - NYTimes.com
    "Internet quotes are often inaccurate."
    -Abraham Lincoln

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links