HOW LONG HAS MAN LIVED IN N.&S. AMERICA??????????????

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Saw something about bananas, how they are proof of divine intervention....They have no seeds, and had to have been brought here from somewhere else. Or created here long ago.....:dontknow::icon_scratch:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[h=2]HOW LONG HAS MAN LIVED IN N.&S. AMERICA??????????????[/h]

Simple, long enough to screw it up :tongue3:

Oh yea, and invent the gun too :laughing7:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Remember hearing at one point that the bible never blatantly states that adam and eve were the ONLY ones created. This also goes with the fact that when cain was exiled he had a mark so that the OTHERS would recognize him as the murderer that he was. Cain and able being the direct descendants of adam and eve mean that there had to have been other people. Now after the ark I have no idea

Don't forget SETH!

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
skateandcreate said:
Haha yes Seth too. Somehow I don't think that cains own family would have to see a scar to remember their slain brothers killer.

Analogy.

mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
The world and everything in it, on it, and beyond it were actually created 15 minutes ago. Everything you know and believe you have experienced is nothing more than the imprint of imagination.

Te he he. trouble maker

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Remember hearing at one point that the bible never blatantly states that adam and eve were the ONLY ones created. This also goes with the fact that when cain was exiled he had a mark so that the OTHERS would recognize him as the murderer that he was. Cain and able being the direct descendants of adam and eve mean that there had to have been other people. Now after the ark I have no idea

There is also a remark in the bible where Jesus states," I am going to see my other people."
PLease note: this is in keeping with the topic and not meant to start a religious discussion!!!!

111-1 profile.jpg

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I think there was just a great show genetically tracking sweet potatoes throughout the pacific again proposing that Polynesians had reached South America. They were probably one of the most advanced sailing / exploring cultures of all time. Did you catch that show?

And they were originally from LEMURIA!

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
HOW LONG HAS MAN LIVED IN N.&S. AMERICA??????????????

Simple, long enough to screw it up :tongue3:

Oh yea, and invent the gun too :laughing7:

Hay Spart, The Chinese popped the first gun and the first rocket, and they weren't in N&S America. LOL Frank

111-1 profile.jpg

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know about other dimensions, but I believe the Earth was populated, more Advanced
and most life destroyed at least twice before us, either by stupidity or destruction
from space. and one of them was so large they built the pyramids.

[h=1]Mu may have been first[/h]

Atlantis was in the 2n'd Civilization. & so was the one under the Arctic

The Egyptians Kings only claimed ownership of the pyramids , as a means of showing power.

The Sphinx is a Statue on top of a Very Large Library, the pyramids may be peaks
on it's roof.

However since I Believe America was named America in 1507
I'm confident in saying
MAN LIVED IN N.&S. AMERICA Ever since then :icon_thumright:

Last edited:

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Frankn,

10 dimensions...mmm.....i know I've visited at least 2 or 3 of them just on the forums....now I'm going to have to surf around and see if I can find a few more....

Regards + HH

Bill

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
I don't know about other dimensions, but I believe the Earth was populated, more Advanced
and most life destroyed at least twice before us, either by stupidity or destruction
from space. and one of them was so large they built the pyramids.

Mu may have been first

Atlantis was in the 2n'd Civilization. & so was the one under the Arctic

The Egyptians Kings only claimed ownership of the pyramids , as a means of showing power.

The Sphinx is a Statue on top of a Very Large Library, the pyramids may be peaks
on it's roof.

However since I Believe America was named America in 1507
I'm confident in saying
MAN LIVED IN N.&S. AMERICA Ever since then :icon_thumright:

Under the Arctic ! That was Superman ! Now he did come from outer space. lol Frank

Sphere-blk copy.jpg

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Someone's been watching a little to much ancient aliens on the non-history channel.

GrizLeeBear

Jan 18, 2013
Full Time In An RV
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 1500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A good book on this and related subjects: "After the ice" by Steven Mithen is a history of man from 20,000 BC to 5,000 BC. Over five hundred pages of details on human history since the last ice age.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just happen to stumble across this today. Got nothing against books, love em, but 500 pages, just a little too taxing atm. :laughing7:
Maybe some of our California gold prospectors would know this Table Mountain area.

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just happen to stumble across this today. Got nothing against books, love em, but 500 pages, just a little too taxing atm. :laughing7:
Maybe some of our California gold prospectors would know this Table Mountain area.

Thanks Pat :thumbsup:

What makes things obvious , when an Archeologist proves from a site,
it is older then accepted age, the Archeologist is shunned, & the site is closed.

If they thought for a second the Archeologist was wrong, why not continue the investigation
and prove & correct the error ?

is it because they Can't ? and would only prove the facts ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread