onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good idea if they all wear ski masks (Facial recognition camera's ) give's the Gov. a edge. :dontknow:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good idea if they all wear ski masks (Facial recognition camera's ) give's the Gov. a edge. :dontknow:

I wouldn't worry about that so much.

But do you think there will be any politicians there that day ?

My guess the ones that will be voting for gun control will be on vacation that day

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Good idea if they all wear ski masks (Facial recognition camera's ) give's the Gov. a edge.

Theres ways around things like that.All you have to do is attach some LEDs to your hat and your head becomes a blob of light to a camera.:laughing7:

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I said this years ago that is what people ought do.I don't trust 'their' reaction though,look at the crap they have for crowd dispersal,why would they have all this if they don't intend to use it against their own people?Who are they going to use it against,some guys living in a cave in Afghanistan??Time will tell I guess. GodBless Chris

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everyone wear an BO mask......LOL.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well the good news is that all the gun posts here will be slow that day as everyone will be attending the march :laughing9:

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
FEBRUARY 8th??? C'mon people! :dontknow: Can't we wait till it warms up some and the snow melts? :thumbsup: Maybe if we did it in April among the Cherry Blossoms somebody would care. :hello:

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Ok, I'll go, but a million armed folks means at least a couple of accidents(would be funny to watch). Terry Soloman has a valid point though and the solution is to have it in Hawaii, where the boss probably is anyway during Feb. And while we are there we can search for his birth certificate too. Washington is just too cold. Think how the press would love us if the meeting was held in a warmer place...

Useless Eater

Greenie
Mar 12, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
they even have drones that can mine a crowds cellphone data, they used them on the occupy movement, I think a bigger threat would be government or leftwing provocateurs or stooges joining the protest and then start shooting to justify putting the hammer down on the whole crowd

gunsil

Silver Member
Dec 27, 2012
lower hudson valley, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ski masks?? Are we all afraid to be seen?? We want to look like convenience store bandits?? There is no point in a large protest if people hide their faces. Terry is correct that there would be a better turn out in warmer weather. Has a permit been issued or is this a haphazard non-organized event. Don't forget that some organization of groups and an itinerary are important or we'll have a fiasco like the first "million man march".

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has a permit been issued or is this a haphazard non-organized event.

No way is this haphazard.
I believe they already have 1 million plus confirmations:headbang: , but not enough hotel rooms :laughing7:

Just saying :tongue3:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Well the good news is that all the gun posts here will be slow that day as everyone will be attending the march :laughing9:

Good chance to sell some shirts Spart!:hello:

Been a while,but a friend in announcing a second amendment march requested no arms be brought,but for every one to bring a single round to display.
Kind of cheesy but were any shooting to occur it would not be on the protesters.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
They MAY be CCW; how they gonna do MOB... er, Crowd Control...? Heard there was gonna be SNIPERS on EVERY roof top...

Last edited:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With "bullet holes"...?

Nope, I'm not an advocate for violence. Then again, my reply is a loaded one to ponder :tongue3:

Note to Rebel: reread my thought at the speed of light post, then you'll get it.. Well maybe. Heck, sometimes people have to explain to me what I've said :tongue3:

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Spart,

I think it's that little foil hat you put on.....kind of like a receiver for zany thoughts.....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

skateandcreate

May 5, 2008
MARYLAND
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 350, Minelab GPX 4800
There is a good point of people joining to do something stupid and give it bad press, not that the media won't do that anyway. The problem lies in the fact that Washington d.c.'s gun control policies are insane and everyone at the march would be outside of the districts gun laws if armed.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread