New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Will You Submit & Obey?

Eric Peters
Jan 28, 2013

n New York, we have a prequel of what’s to come – the repeal of the Second Amendment and summary criminalization of peaceful citizens merely for possessing the means of self-defense, even in their own homes. As in Great Britain, citizens of NY face prison if they use proscribed weapons against murderous thugs – even in their own homes. The tyrants Michael Bloomberg and Andrew Cuomo have made their decision. Now New Yorkers will have to make theirs. And so will the rest of us – if, as seems likely, the federal tyrants succeed in issuing a New York-style fatwa that applies to the rest of the country. Which brings us to the question:

What will you do?

It is a very hard question. Perhaps the hardest question Americans have had to face since 1861. As then, there may be no peaceful way to preserve our rights. There may be blood. As then, one side is absolutely determined to impose its will at bayonet-point. To murder us in the thousands – perhaps millions, this time - if we refuse to submit. There is no reasoning, no discussing. What we face is violence against our persons by people who absolutely will not leave us in peace – no matter how peaceful we try to be – until we have submitted to them utterly and for all time to come. We wish only to be left alone – and demand that our right to defend ourselves against those who will not leave us alone be respected. That self-defense is the most basic of rights – a right conceded even to the lowest animal. They do not acknowledge our rights; they despise the very notion of us having any rights at all. They regard their power over us as limitless in principle – and rage at even the smallest assertion of freedom of action. They loathe our guns because our ownership of guns is an expression of our determination to defend our very lives – and thus, of self-ownership.

And that is what cannot be tolerated. Which is why the current bum-rush to disarm us has become absolutely frantic. The moment is at hand. We will either stand up and be reckoned with as free men – or we will sit down forever and accept any degradation, any humiliation. And in that case, we shall have proved worthy of such treatment.

Future generations will look upon us with the same mixture of incomprehension and contempt that our generation looked upon those who meekly lined up naked in queue for their turn at the edge of the pit. Because it will come to that, in time.

For decades, in a slow and incremental way, they have progressively increased their claims on us. On the most intimate details of our private lives. On our literal bodies and those of our children. We no longer enjoy even the vestigial liberty of being free in our own homes. They are everywhere. They recognize no limits, no boundary beyond which they may not assert themselves over us. They read and record our conversations. They demand to know the minutia of our finances. They tell us with whom we must do business – and under what conditions. They lay claim to an unlimited amount of our income. They deny us even the prospect of real ownership of anything more than the clothes on our backs. They assert their “right” – that is, their unchecked power to do us violence – for any and no reason at all, beyond the reason that they have power and we do not. We are on the cusp now of literal, physical enslavement. Of being owned – because we are about to be rendered utterly defenseless.

Legally rendered defenseless.

If that is not just cause for resistance, then there is no cause for resisting anything, ever. Which is exactly the point being insisted upon: That we have no right to resist, because we have no rights. It is our role to Submit and Obey. Immediately, quietly. To anything and everything they tell us to do. To complacently accept as natural and right that our lives are the playthings of others – who may do with us as they please. That our lives do not matter. Because we do not own our lives.

Our lives are owned by them.

If we lose this battle, then we have already lost the war. The rest will be a mopping up operation. Having taken away not merely our guns but succeeded in intellectually defrocking us of the principle of self-defense and self-ownership that possessing arms affirms, it will be a very small thing indeed to take away much else besides.To take away anything – perhaps everything. Why not? We have already surrendered – and thus, already accepted the idea that nothing is off limits, that whatever small measure of vestigial liberty we may still possess is not actually possessed but merely tolerated . . . for the moment. And may be taken from us at any time, at their whim.

A defenseless man should expect no mercy. And a man unwilling to defend himself – and his fellow men – against tyranny deservesnone.

Michael Bloomberg and Andrew Cuomo have made their decision. Diane Feinstein and Barack Obama will soon make theirs.

Then it will be our turn.

I have already made mine. It is the same decision made by Joshua Boston (USMC):

“I will not register my weapons…

“I am not your subject…

“I am not your peasant… .”

I am not a “tough guy.” I am not looking for a fight. Rather, I desperately wish to avoid one. I’m a middle-aged American just trying to live my life, work, enjoy my pastimes and my friends and family. To be an American. A free American. I dearly value my life. Which is precisely why, if I am backed into a corner by those who refuse to leave me be – even though I harm none – then I will turn and fight. God help me.

God help us all.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Simple answer....NO!

Senator Rand Paul announced today he is introducing legislation in Senate to repeal BO executive orders.

Says we already fought a war against 1 king, we are not ready to submit to another...

s.c.shooter

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2008
SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov- AT PRO - AT Max - Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe the 2nd. Amendment means what it says!

Last edited:

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
"Will You Submit & Obey?" The first time I ever heard that phrase I was 19-years old, and standing in a room on the fourth floor of a house of ill repute in Frankfurt, Germany. I gave the same answer then. "Nope." :occasion14:

tlowery04

Apr 29, 2011
Cashion Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
White Eagle II, Minelab ETrac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Fear. Monger it.

yeah I had a huge post but in the end I figured it would cause more problems than *solve*. Red, Other fellow gun lovers, I bid you farewell, this continuous posting of the same tired rhetoric only serves to instill fear in others.

If you truly feel this way, I urge you to be both creative and constructive. I hope the next new thread I see starts with: This is what I did (off of the computer) today to help, who wants to join me tomorrow. With every detraction there should be at least one addition, for every problem you bring to light try to think of at least one feasible solution. (I feel like I'm opening myself up to a lot of extremist answers here). I know the people of this great country have always and will always have the greatest of potential, but it's only when we become constructive instead of destructive that our greatest colors show.

I'm just so very tired of all this hate.
and I apologize if I have offended.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since Supreme Court says the police have no legal duty to protect individual citizens from crime the responsibility falls on the citizens to protect ourselves. They cannot say the police have no legal duty to protect citizens and then say citizens have no legal right to protect theirselves......

SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES No. 04-278 TOWN OF CASTLE ROCK, COLORADO, PETITIONER v. JESSICA GONZALES

"It is well-settled fact of American law that the police have no legal duty to protect any individual citizen from crime, even if the citizen has received death threats and the police have negligently failed to provide protection."

American Jurisprudence, 2nd Edition. Source:16 Am Jur 2d, Sec 177, late 2d, Sec 256
"The General rule is that an unconstitutional statute, though having the form and name of law is in reality no law, but is wholly void, and ineffective for any purpose; since unconstitutionality dates from the time of it's enactment and not merely from the date of the decision so branding it. An unconstitutional law, in legal contemplation, is as inoperative as if it had never been passed. Such a statute leaves the question that it purports to settle just as it would be had the statute not been enacted."

MILLER v United States 230 F 2d 486 1956
"The claim and exercise of a CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT cannot thus be converted into a crime."

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Since Supreme Court says the police have no legal dury to protect individual citizens from crime the responsibility falls on the citizens to protect ourselves. They cannot say the police have no legal duty to protect citizens and then say citizens have no legal right to protect theirselves......

SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES No. 04-278 TOWN OF CASTLE ROCK, COLORADO, PETITIONER v. JESSICA GONZALES

"It is well-settled fact of American law that the police have no legal duty to protect any individual citizen from crime, even if the citizen has received death threats and the police have negligently failed to provide protection."

American Jurisprudence, 2nd Edition. Source:16 Am Jur 2d, Sec 177, late 2d, Sec 256
"The General rule is that an unconstitutional statute, though having the form and name of law is in reality no law, but is wholly void, and ineffective for any purpose; since unconstitutionality dates from the time of it's enactment and not merely from the date of the decision so branding it. An unconstitutional law, in legal contemplation, is as inoperative as if it had never been passed. Such a statute leaves the question that it purports to settle just as it would be had the statute not been enacted."

MILLER v United States 230 F 2d 486 1956
"The claim and exercise of a CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT cannot thus be converted into a crime."

Let Anarchy REIGN!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, I provide my own security....

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tlowery, it is not time for any action yet. There is nothing anyone can physically do at this point except express your individual side of the debate, buy more guns and support the NRA. To say nothing at this point would encourage those wanting to limit our rights. If we all left the debate there would be nothing left to debate. It's quite humorous to me to see a populous, that professes to hate the rich, getting told by a multi-billionaire they cannot protect themselves and the limit on the size of soft drinks they can have. I guess the shootings in NYC have stopped and there are no fat people left? Now let's work on eliminating stupid!

pong12211

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2013
North central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro/Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They will find bigfoot and the lochness monster before they disarm me.. One American here that simply will not tolerate it.

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Fear. Monger it.

yeah I had a huge post but in the end I figured it would cause more problems than *solve*. Red, Other fellow gun lovers, I bid you farewell, this continuous posting of the same tired rhetoric only serves to instill fear in others.

If you truly feel this way, I urge you to be both creative and constructive. I hope the next new thread I see starts with: This is what I did (off of the computer) today to help, who wants to join me tomorrow. With every detraction there should be at least one addition, for every problem you bring to light try to think of at least one feasible solution. (I feel like I'm opening myself up to a lot of extremist answers here). I know the people of this great country have always and will always have the greatest of potential, but it's only when we become constructive instead of destructive that our greatest colors show.

Tlowery, I don't see hate in those wanting to protect the second amendment but I do see a bunch of passionate people not wanting to just roll over and let a president that has made his feelings known about wanting to kowtow to other countries before he stands up for the country he was elected to represent.I will not stand silent.

Last edited:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Fear. Monger it.

Do as you wish, But I will not submit, give up my guns or any other rights. We are Americans, and the fact some Americans are so willing to throw their rights away is disturbing to say the least. Just waht did all our soldiers over the years die for anyways? For us to just throw it all away? NO........people get a grip!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been a patriot my whole life, I am too old to change. I didn't go to Canada during Viet Nam, I went in the Air Force, I wasn't in country in Viet Nam, but I was over Nam on B52s bombing runs .... We had SAM missiles shot at us..

My father was tail gunner on B17's over Germany, one of my brothers was Copter pilot in Nam and again in Desert Storm where he finished his career.... My grandfather was in WW1, my great great, grandfather fought in Civil War for the South......3 uncles fought in WWII, including one captured in Philippines when it fell.....

I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death.
-Patrick Henry (Virginia Convention, March 23, 1775)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
people get a grip!

They cant,theyve been conditioned to be conformists.They see wrong as right and right as wrong.They back corruption and despise the people who dont and wont tolerate it.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Do as you wish, But I will not submit, give up my guns or any other rights. We are Americans, and the fact some Americans are so willing to throw their rights away is disturbing to say the least. Just waht did all our soldiers over the years die for anyways? For us to just throw it all away? NO........people get a grip!

A GRIP...? A pistol...?

tlowery04

Apr 29, 2011
Cashion Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
White Eagle II, Minelab ETrac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Literally I just wrote for 3 hours.

I had to stop because my hands were shaking and my head was pounding.

When I re-read what I had written I sounded devoid of thought. I had written everything as it had flowed out of me. By erasing what I wrote I think I've just bottled it all back in, someday maybe I'll have the courage and presence of mind to put it out there for everyone to read, but for now, it's my own burden to bear.

I'll re-iterate what I've said so far, as I think some of you didn't bother to read, or read but didn't understand, or understood but didn't care.

I wish this wasn't an issue.

The fact remains that something horrific has once again happened to our nation, and as a knee jerk reaction someone tossed out this stupid legislation. If they had proposed the first 7 tenants without adding in an assault rifle ban or limit on high cap mags, this also, i feel, would not be an issue. Do not make the mistake of thinking this nation was founded on principles taken so lightly. One man and his old white friend can't make all your guns vanish. Yes there are places that do not need to have certain guns. Yes there are irresponsible people who should be punished according to their crime individually and without effecting the populace as a whole.

Start by doing something, not on the computer, to both raise awareness and find like minded individuals. remember your right to initiative. The way you have been taught is reactive, now is the time to be proactive and make your voice heard before legislation is passed. Unless all you want to do is fight, and the end result doesn't matter to you. Some people will move from struggle to struggle, just because they like the way being part of a group makes them feel.

I really could go on for another 3 hours. But most people who read this sort of thing glaze over after the first few sentences. The world has made us dumb and immediate gratification is the only purveyor of satisfaction. I would once again find myself lost in my own thoughts, I would in fact need my own board with its own topics, and free reign to curse and post dirty pictures.

Yes I will probably be flamed for this post. No I don't care.

And yes, as is my current opinion, the only posts after this one will be either flaming me, or restating the same tired garbage that everybody puts in their spam folder with no thought or ideas put forth as to how either author or reader can stem the tide. They just want to watch the steam roller coming and wait for it to hit.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread