bbcamay

bbcamay

Dec 29, 2012
Summerville, SC
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crispin, I promise to reply to all of your previous topics a little later. We went out fishing today and just got back so I am beat. But I am curious as to why these 'others' consider you an 'expert' in this?

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Crispin, I promise to reply to all of your previous topics a little later. We went out fishing today and just got back so I am beat. But I am curious as to why these 'others' consider you an 'expert' in this?

Of course, did you catch anything? I never learned how to fish. I went on an all day fishing trip in Virginia Beach to catch Flounder (paid, guided thing.) There were about fourty of us on the boat. I was the ONLY one who did not catch anything, lol. Pretty much gave up after that, I figured it was not in the cards.

I have no idea why 'others' consider me an expert. ;) I tried to get an answer from the monkey that follows me around throwing bananas at people; however, he has steadfastly remained mute on the issue. Yaps on and on about every other topic in the free world, sigh...worthless banana throwing monkey.

Crisp

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Crispin,

I just read this post.....lol.....heh we all have our cross to bear dude.....between you, Spart, bbcamay and jeff....I'm laughing so hard....I have a hard time being lucid and rational at the best of times and you folks are just making it worse....lol.

It's like visiting the zoo and all the animals are running wild with no keeper around......but it's loads of fun nevertheless....

Regards + HH

Bill

Of course, did you catch anything? I never learned how to fish. I went on an all day fishing trip in Virginia Beach to catch Flounder (paid, guided thing.) There were about fourty of us on the boat. I was the ONLY one who did not catch anything, lol. Pretty much gave up after that, I figured it was not in the cards.

I have no idea why 'others' consider me an expert. ;) I tried to get an answer from the monkey that follows me around throwing bananas at people; however, he has steadfastly remained mute on the issue. Yaps on and on about every other topic in the free world, sigh...worthless banana throwing monkey.

Crisp

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions