worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't "play",playing is for children.I assumed we were all adults,well,you know what they say about assuming.I don't believe any thread was locked on my count.

OP
OP
Crispin

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't "play",playing is for children.I assumed we were all adults,well,you know what they say about assuming.I don't believe any thread was locked on my count.

Do you ever have anything nice to say?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Reality is a harsh thing for those that will not see it,how much nicer can I say it?

YOUR "Reality" can be changed; once lived in the REALITY of Poverty; NOW, living in REALITY of MORE ABUNDANCE.
Once my REALITY was being "CLINICALLY DEAD"; then being in a "locked-in-state" coma for 2 1/2 months; NOW, REALITY is... I am a walking/talking "hell-raiser" with a nickname of TAZ!

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
YOUR "Reality" can be changed; once lived in the REALITY of Poverty; NOW, living in REALITY of MORE ABUNDANCE.
Once my REALITY was being "CLINICALLY DEAD"; then being in a "locked-in-state" coma for 2 1/2 months; NOW, REALITY is... I am a walking/talking "hell-raiser" with a nickname of TAZ!

During that 2 1/2 months were you consciously aware?

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hey Crispin, I am always nice to everyone. If I am not I wouldn't be the person my dogs think I am.....:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions