Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This was brought to my attn somewhere else, I find it absolutely brilliant. You must read the questions and answers about the bids.

Tactical Assault Rock from CroMagnum Arms International(CAI) NOW IN BLACK! | eBay
Q: Sheesh, that looks like it could leave quite nasty cuts or bruises, and could be pretty noisy. Is it possible to get them with a coating of moss, so as to cushion some of those sharp edges? (Or at least make the blows a... Continue reading
A: Something like a pillow sack can help to suppress the noise from a blow. If you are looking to do less damage might I recommend you arm yourself with a smile and hugs.
Jan 14, 2013
Q: I have been informed that the weapon you are advertising for sale (or a model just like it) was involved in a unprovoked attack and eventual death of one Mr, Goliath (first name unknown) by a Mr. David (last name unknown).... Continue reading
A: Some of our original designs are based off of David's rock. It's nice seeing a properly armed citizen defending himself and others. What could have happened had he not had his assault rock?

And the ever popular spoon and rock combo:

Tactical Assault Rocks from CroMagnum Arms International(CAI) with Magnum Spoon | eBay

Q: Is this item exempt from the latest NY weapons ban?. It looks like it is barely legal -- I noted that the photo shows only 7 assault rocks, the maximum allowed per magazine (pants pocket).
A: It may be fine as far as magazine capacity, but New York may have an issue with the three round burst capability.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread