catching jeff of pa

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well if you post 1 post a minute, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week you will catch up with him in 26.9 days, but that also means Jeff can't post anything the next 27 days, and you can't stop to sleep and bathroom breaks cant be over 59 sec:occasion14:...

OP
OP
Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well if you post 1 post a minute, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week you will catch up with him in 26.9 days, but that also means Jeff can't post anything the next 27 days, and you can't stop to sleep and bathroom breaks cant be over 59 sec:occasion14:...

So you're saying there's a chance

OP
OP
Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
don't tell jeff of pa but I'm catching him. now I'm only 38770 behind that's + 7 from yesterday

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
jeff,

I'm sure there's a math formula that'll do the trick....just check his average posts per day and figure out how many per day you can top his by and divide the differential between the two of you....and that should give you a good idea of how long it'll take to catch up.

Are you confused yet because I am......lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

pong12211

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2013
North central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro/Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow that's alot of posts.. But if you have the free time have at it.... Good luck..

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeff is one of the original TN members, he can correct me if i am wrong but I believe he was one of the first 50 to sign up on TreasureNet....

OP
OP
Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
jeff,

I'm sure there's a math formula that'll do the trick....just check his average posts per day and figure out how many per day you can top his by and divide the differential between the two of you....and that should give you a good idea of how long it'll take to catch up.

Are you confused yet because I am......lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

Treasure Hunter did the math, but I'm hoping his computer will crash and it'll take a couple weeks to fix

OP
OP
Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Jeff is one of the original TN members, he can correct me if i am wrong but I believe he was one of the first 50 to sign up on TreasureNet....

No Doubt. Bet he gets double points for each post as a founder.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeff is one of the original TN members, he can correct me if i am wrong but I believe he was one of the first 50 to sign up on TreasureNet....[/QUOTE

although I was here via Library computers before an email address confirmation was needed
(i used to just type [email protected] or something similar) and used my full name back then,
I don't know what Number member I was.
but
under this name I think my Join Date of Dec 19, 2003 is accurate

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just wondering what my chances are of catching jeff of pa. currently I am 38777 posts behind him

it should take you 1 year . Find out when every member here was born & wish them a happy birthday on that day.

there are 52,361 of them

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeff is one of the original TN members, he can correct me if i am wrong but I believe he was one of the first 50 to sign up on TreasureNet....[/QUOTE

although I was here via Library computers before an email address confirmation was needed
(i used to just type [email protected] or something similar) and used my full name back then,
I don't know what Number member I was.
but
under this name I think my Join Date of Dec 19, 2003 is accurate

From what I can find TN was started in January 1993 so odds are you were one of the first, although probably not the first 50. If you do a search using your full name and TreasureNet and 1993 there is a good chance you will find the exact date. I have pulled up a bunch of early members, looks like it was originally a yahoo group what I am finding is notices of being accepted to Treasurenet forum on Yahoo Groups in 1993....

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
jeff-gordon as soon as you reach 38699,theres going to be a thread purge to regain hard drive space in the servers,wont that be a kick where it counts :sign10:

OP
OP
Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting