Cost of Antidepressants - Page 6
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Cost of Antidepressants

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    us
    Chris

May 2011
    Western Mass.
    Whites M-6 W/ DD6x10 SunRay DX-1 (A real sleeper)
    20975 times
    The one everybody else missed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Antidepressants don't kill people, Guns kill people.
    People on antidepressants using a gun I might add.
    EVER WONDER WHERE YOUR THOUGHTS COME FROM?

​The Key...http://antidoteforall.com/

It is easier to convince someone of a lie , than to convince them they have been lied to . -Mark Twain

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6:12

us
    Aug 2012
    MA
    690 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by worldtalker

People on antidepressants using a gun I might add.
    I hope you wouldn't dream of telling a red blooded American patriot that they can't have a gun just because they are on an antidepressant. I guess I missed that part of the second.
    B1u3Dr4g0n1 likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Chris

May 2011
    Western Mass.
    Whites M-6 W/ DD6x10 SunRay DX-1 (A real sleeper)
    20975 times
    The one everybody else missed.
    Quote Originally Posted by 0121stockpicker View Post
    I hope you wouldn't dream of telling a red blooded American patriot that they can't have a gun just because they are on an antidepressant. I guess I missed that part of the second.

Your like a tick in a dogs ear,just can't get rid of it.
    EVER WONDER WHERE YOUR THOUGHTS COME FROM?

​The Key...http://antidoteforall.com/

It is easier to convince someone of a lie , than to convince them they have been lied to . -Mark Twain

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6:12

Jun 2007
    13868 times
    Onfire: I don't know much about American Indian medicine. I have heard that some tribes smoke Peyote. The active ingredient in Peyote is a hallucinogen called Mescalin. I'm not sure if I have ever seen anybody who has smoked Peyote when they were under the effects. It is possible I have and I didn't know but nobody has ever told me. Hallucinogens, in general, are nasty stuff, best to be avoided.
    Peyote was part of a "religious" ritual, NOT everyday Life.

Jun 2007
    13868 times
    Quote Originally Posted by worldtalker View Post
    Your like a tick in a dogs ear,just can't get rid of it.
    Use MINERAL OIL on Q-Tip...

Jun 2007
    13868 times
    Quote Originally Posted by 0121stockpicker View Post
    Ill let crisp give the specific herbs, etc they used but what I can tell you for a definite fact was that life expectancy was terribly low in the "good old days". The Native Americans were almost completely wiped out by sickness and disease. Go to any colonial graveyard and look at all the dead children, mothers from birth, etc, etc. we dropped like flies from illnesses that we consider trivial now a days. Thank god above for modern medicine and modern medical practitioners. If not for them you could be dying right now from "consumption" or the flu and on the table being bled to put your humours back in balance. The good old days were definitely not better. Just my 2 cents - best.
    Native ppl knew this, and emphasized QUALITY of LIFE over QUANTITY of Life.

Charter Member
    us
    Cat teaches man, not everything here serves him.

Feb 2011
    S. Fl.
    Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
    7029 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by spartacus53 View Post
    I just pay $11.00 a year for my antidepressant It works too

I know, you're just dying to know what I'm talking about. If your good, maybe I'll share this golden secret

P.S. I'm no doctor, but I would prescribe this for many. And yes, I can legally dispense this info
    Yearly Rabies Vaccine? You getting a good price on that. My puppy's is fifty bucks a year.

Crisp
    LOL! That was funny!
    Crispin, I beleive you do good works and many are helped because of your intervention, care, and concern. I do have a problem with "pop a pill" for every emotion one has. The same as when one gets a cold, one may take a course of antibiotics, but, they don't take them for the rest of their lives.

There is/was a lot of wisdom to my moms saying; "You just better learn to get a grip on". My parents were firm beleivers in "mind over matter", (Not the, if you don't mind, it don't matter way). They knew how to interact and instruct one, in the workings of the mind, so that one is able to recognize problems as the arise and deal with them effectivly.
    Two sayings come to mind; To conquer ones self is greater, than if one was to conquer many worlds.
    A problem cannot be corrected with the same mind that created it. I'm sure I butchered and paraphrased there, oh well, I hope you get my point. Our nation has no curriculum for how to manage ones own mind.
    Maybe we should.
    Yesterday is history, tomorow a mystery. All we have is the here and now, it's a special gift. That's why we call it "The Present"

Pity the poor agnostic dyslexic insomniac who lies awake at night wondering if there really is a Dog.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/patharp?ref=si_shop

Jul 2012
    Holmes County Ohio
    Tesoro Lobo
    1656 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Psychiatric Drug Industry ? MFIPortal

here are some interesting stories.
    Two rules in life: Don't sweat the small stuff.

It's all small stuff.

us
    Jun 2012
    Central Florida
    Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
    2852 times
    Fire Nugget Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pat-tekker-cat View Post
    LOL! That was funny!
    Crispin, I beleive you do good works and many are helped because of your intervention, care, and concern. I do have a problem with "pop a pill" for every emotion one has. The same as when one gets a cold, one may take a course of antibiotics, but, they don't take them for the rest of their lives.

There is/was a lot of wisdom to my moms saying; "You just better learn to get a grip on". My parents were firm beleivers in "mind over matter", (Not the, if you don't mind, it don't matter way). They knew how to interact and instruct one, in the workings of the mind, so that one is able to recognize problems as the arise and deal with them effectivly.
    Two sayings come to mind; To conquer ones self is greater, than if one was to conquer many worlds.
    A problem cannot be corrected with the same mind that created it. I'm sure I butchered and paraphrased there, oh well, I hope you get my point. Our nation has no curriculum for how to manage ones own mind.
    Maybe we should.
    I couldn't agree with you more. I spend half my time trying to convince people they do not need a medication and the other half trying to destigmatize and assure them one is needed. If only I could synchronize the halves...sigh...life would be so much easier.

Crispin

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Sponsored Links