Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Null hypothesis? Maybe null thesis. Especially on Friday. Me thinks Rebel lives in an antithesis or maybe like a Zen non-thesis. Is there a multi-thesis for those that are indecisive?

Unlike Spartacus, i do judge people by their occupation. For instance, I don't like burglars and a few others. He probably doesn't either.

Not sure where "High Brow"comes from. Many people have no one to talk with. Engage ideas. Even family might roll their eyes if challenging ideas are brought up. Some might even question why your the way you are. Two choices might be.. Engage people or live in your head.

I wish my family rolled their eyes at me...they start throwing things. "Two choices might be...Engage people or live in your head." You forgot the third choice. Engage the people that live in your head.

Crispin

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Crispin,

Now you're starting to get me worried....hearing voice and talking to them is kind of weird.....

Insofar as discoursing with others....it happens all the time with the missus....heck I usually even get in the last word...."yes dear"...lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

OP
OP
Crispin

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Crispin,

Now you're starting to get me worried....hearing voice and talking to them is kind of weird.....

Insofar as discoursing with others....it happens all the time with the missus....heck I usually even get in the last word...."yes dear"...lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

Don't worry Bill,

I have medicine for the voices that live in my head. The tricky part is getting them to be compliant with it. Tricky little buggers, we are.

OP
OP
Crispin

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
WHO is "talking"...? ALLNESS & NOTHINGNESS...

Nothingness is currently debating with Allness the concept of futility.
Allness is sizing up Zen for an attack with Nothingness.
Zen is espousing futility with complete disregard for Nothingness and Allness.
Futility got the short end of the stick, he just wants to take a nap.

OP
OP
Crispin

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I submit to my spiritual master.

However...sounds like a Buddhist Koan to me...I propose a counter offer:

What is this mind? Who is hearing these sounds? Do not mistake any state for self-realization, but continue to ask yourself even more intensely– what is it that hears?

---grasshopper

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Rebel/grasshopper,

You guys are both getting me confused.....I'll have to sleep on this one....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
BRAIN Science BIAS via NOETIC Sciences is to DISCOVER "ACCESS" to "THE FIELD" (Qi); BRAIN is HUMAN BODY "receiver"+"computer" data in-taking/processing "mechanism". Memories can be induced via pin-pointing "spots" on the brain; Looking for entry points for various memories, and EXIST point of CONSCIOUSNESS (aka SOUL/PERSONAL Spirit) into other dimensions. I suspect it has to do with Pineal Gland, OR... the part of the skull/brain covered by believers (men) of the JEWISH Faith... DUNNO. A "clue" is given for PRE-SELECTIVE
Reading/R & I (BIAS).

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I submit to my spiritual master.

However...sounds like a Buddhist Koan to me...I propose a counter offer:

What is this mind? Who is hearing these sounds? Do not mistake any state for self-realization, but continue to ask yourself even more intensely– what is it that hears?

---grasshopper

AGAIN, YOUR focus is on a HUMAN, with BRAIN (5 SENSES)...

OP
OP
Crispin

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
BRAIN Science BIAS via NOETIC Sciences is to DISCOVER "ACCESS" to "THE FIELD" (Qi); BRAIN is HUMAN BODY "receiver"+"computer" data in-taking/processing "mechanism". Memories can be induced via pin-pointing "spots" on the brain; Looking for entry points for various memories, and EXIST point of CONSCIOUSNESS (aka SOUL/PERSONAL Spirit) into other dimensions. I suspect it has to do with Pineal Gland, OR... the part of the skull/brain covered by believers (men) of the JEWISH Faith... DUNNO. A "clue" is given for PRE-SELECTIVE
Reading/R & I (BIAS).

EXIST points of consciousness in the tangible world are NEXUS points that JUXTAPOSE our world with THE BEYOND

OP
OP
Crispin

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I SEEK to shed myself of current consciousness. The pineal gland is the gateway to sleep. Yamakas are conduits to GOD. They do not tap into the brain, but yet, amplify the signal he sends, they are the ESSENSCE of Jewish faith. Bias...pre-selective, conscious labels that the beyond clarifies.

Crispin

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I SEEK to shed myself of current consciousness. The pineal gland is the gateway to sleep. Yamakas are conduits to GOD. They do not tap into the brain, but yet, amplify the signal he sends, they are the ESSENSCE of Jewish faith. Bias...pre-selective, conscious labels that the beyond clarifies.

Crispin

THUS, "pin-pointing" areas of BRAIN for ALL Human-kind to induce SELF-REALIZATION; then, CONSCIOUSNESS of the HIGHEST KIND!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
CHK (Consciousness of the HIGHEST Kind); what say ye...? POSSIBLE, with/with-out HUMAN BRAIN...? Spinal Column activates HUMAN BODY, according to "commands" from the MASTER CONTROL CENTER, the BRAIN. BABY BRAIN, BABY actions, etc. "MIND it is... which gives to things, their ESSENCE." Buddha... "MAY THE 'FORCE', be with you..." YODA.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Crispin

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
CHK (Consciousness of the HIGHEST Kind); what say ye...? POSSIBLE, with/with-out HUMAN BRAIN...? Spinal Column activates HUMAN BODY, according to "commands" from the MASTER CONTROL CENTER, the BRAIN. BABY BRAIN, BABY actions, etc. "MIND it is... which gives to things, their ESSENCE." Buddha... "MAY THE 'FORCE', be with you..." YODA.

Not possible. Highest kind is incomprehensible in form of flesh. The 'force' is bound and limited by nerve and sinew. Yoda said, "may the force be with you." CHK is being one with force. Yoda knew...

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Not possible. Highest kind is incomprehensible in form of flesh. The 'force' is bound and limited by nerve and sinew. Yoda said, "may the force be with you." CHK is being one with force. Yoda knew...

LOL! It IS possible; you see, it is THE MIND that comprehends. Limited by Physical Realm, YES! And Yoda DID know, as well as BUDDHA...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread