Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can you cry under water?

Once your in Heaven ,do you get stuck wearing the same clothes you were buried in for Eternity?

What disease did cured ham actually have?

Why do Doctors leave the room while you change?
They're going to see you naked anyway....

Why do kamikaze pilots wear a helmet?

The statistics on sanity is one out of four persons is suffering from some sort of
mental illness. Think of your three best friends.-- If they're o.k. ...It's You.:laughing7:

arnofarrell

Feb 18, 2012
North West Iowa
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I go to heaven I hope I can change cloths, what if I spill? Maybe spills and stains don"t exist in heaven. The doc one is actually something I was thinking about yesterday because my wife had a doc appointment. She is pregnant and has a week left til her due date and he has her change into a hospital gown. He does his thing and then says she can change back into her cloths and he leaves. He just messed with her down stairs, I guess it could be awkward having him watch her dress? haha

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
If I go to heaven I hope I can change cloths, what if I spill? Maybe spills and stains don"t exist in heaven. The doc one is actually something I was thinking about yesterday because my wife had a doc appointment. She is pregnant and has a week left til her due date and he has her change into a hospital gown. He does his thing and then says she can change back into her cloths and he leaves. He just messed with her down stairs, I guess it could be awkward having him watch her dress? haha

NO need for clothes, there; just a "globe of LIGHT"; PURE CONSCIOUSNESS.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Can you cry under water?

Once your in Heaven ,do you get stuck wearing the same clothes you were buried in for Eternity?

What disease did cured ham actually have?

Why do Doctors leave the room while you change?
They're going to see you naked anyway....

Why do kamikaze pilots wear a helmet?

The statistics on sanity is one out of four persons is suffering from some sort of
mental illness. Think of your three best friends.-- If they're o.k. ...It's You.:laughing7:

# 2: Don't need no stinkin' clothes; just a Globe of Light. PURE CONSCIOUSNESS.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread