dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Is this the same ex -cop who praised obama and cursed the NRA? Seems I heard something about that today. I could be mistaken though.

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Rebel - KGC said:
True, Jimmy Lee was the one in Alabama; killed in his bunker...

ex-cop is Christopher Jordan Dorner.

And if you listen to a lot of the things being said on this board you start to get the feeling that jimmy isn't the only wacky bunker boy out there. Unfortunately I think this isn't the end of these sorts of events. Interesting how the crowd can be so easily whipped into a frenzy, they all start feeding off the others, and before you know it you got a bunch of folks completely detached from reality who think they are absolutely right. Like a twilight zone episode. Scary. Now I see how Tim mcveighs are created. I'm sure he thought he was a great patriot fighting an evil government and upholding the constitution and "conservative Christian" values.

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
And if you listen to a lot of the things being said on this board you start to get the feeling that jimmy isn't the only wacky bunker boy out there. Unfortunately I think this isn't the end of these sorts of events. Interesting how the crowd can be so easily whipped into a frenzy, they all start feeding off the others, and before you know it you got a bunch of folks completely detached from reality who think they are absolutely right. Like a twilight zone episode. Scary. Now I see how Tim mcveighs are created. I'm sure he thought he was a great patriot fighting an evil government and upholding the constitution and "conservative Christian" values.

DUNNO.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
LAPD has also shot 2 innocent people over this,kinda sounds like a 'drone' thing to me. GodBless Chris

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other

Or He was used as a pawn.

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
worldtalker said:
Or He was used as a pawn.

Exactly right. And that's what happens when you get these people believing in this type of extremist rhetoric. All of a sudden they are brain washed, can't think for themselves, close their minds to any rational discussion. And then they become pawns to evil and unscrupulous people. My guess is tim thought the gov wad this evil entity out yo take away his rights. My guess is he found it very rational and completely justifiable to strike at the evil government. My guess is the bunker guy also thought he was in immediate danger from a despotic government and needed to act. Best of luck to you and yours.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Exactly right. And that's what happens when you get these people believing in this type of extremist rhetoric. All of a sudden they are brain washed, can't think for themselves, close their minds to any rational discussion. And then they become pawns to evil and unscrupulous people. My guess is tim thought the gov wad this evil entity out yo take away his rights. My guess is he found it very rational and completely justifiable to strike at the evil government. My guess is the bunker guy also thought he was in immediate danger from a despotic government and needed to act. Best of luck to you and yours.

Where you aware that 'brainwashing' is a Russian art? It is called psychopolitics. Sorry, I dont follow that drummer.

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
worldtalker said:
Where you aware that 'brainwashing' is a Russian art? It is called psychopolitics. Sorry, I dont follow that drummer.

But obviously if you were brainwashed you would never know, right.

I think for all of our sake you should prob just tie yourself up in a cold dark room. Can't have you going Manchurian candidate on us now.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
But obviously if you were brainwashed you would never know, right.

I think for all of our sake you should prob just tie yourself up in a cold dark room. Can't have you going Manchurian candidate on us now.

You really are getting to the point of ridiculous. May I point out it was a movie,but,because it was a movie mean it's not real? Do you realize the money the Pentagon has paid Hollywood to produce movies? Billions. The mentality of the sheeple,of which there are many, 'it's only a movie,it's not real'

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
worldtalker said:
You really are getting to the point of ridiculous. May I point out it was a movie,but,because it was a movie mean it's not real? Do you realize the money the Pentagon has paid Hollywood to produce movies? Billions. The mentality of the sheeple,of which there are many, 'it's only a movie,it's not real'

Protect us all from yourself before its to late. Don't look at the queen of diamonds!! Don't look at the queen of diamonds!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions