Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Dr. 'crispin',
Can you please write me an Rx for Guinness by IV?
Thanks,
Don......

Sure as heck can! Insert large bore IV in both arms. Run wide open at 150cc/hr until 2000ml bag empty. Supplement with 40meq of Potassium Chloride injected directly into drip (so you won't be hungover.)

OP
OP
bill from lachine

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Don/Crispin,

OK now you guys are getting silly....but then again if you're having fun....why not....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Don/Crispin,

OK now you guys are getting silly....but then again if you're having fun....why not....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

Bill,

Whatever. You're just upset because you have to pick up the tab. Why are you always so serious...lighten up.

Crispin,

DJ cue the music.

OP
OP
bill from lachine

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Don,

I've had friends over the years that were veterans, cops and firemen.....I've heard stories that would make a billy goat puke.....so I know where folks like Crispin, you, Rebel and others are coming from.

No problem....actually I post my foolishness for Crispin's benefit to laugh off his stresses and for anyone else who needs a chuckle.....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

Bill,
When you've seen too much and still remember some, humor is a release. No harm intended.
Don...

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Don,

I've had friends over the years that were veterans, cops and firemen.....I've heard stories that would make a billy goat puke.....so I know where folks like Crispin, you, Rebel and others are coming from.

No problem....actually I post my foolishness for Crispin's benefit to laugh off his stresses and for anyone else who needs a chuckle.....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

TY!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions