bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
jeff,

Actually I enjoy both Guinness and Killian's.....Crispin doesn't like Labatt's beer though....which is why I posted the picture..lol.

The mug actually has some red beer in it that I brewed from a kit...not to keen on run of the mill commercial beer of any sort....bit of a rebel that way....like a lot of other things in life..

Regards + HH

Bill

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
coool, I've always wanted to try that home brewing

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
where is Crispin from?

OP
OP
bill from lachine

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
jeff,

Not sure.....he says Virginia Beach.....but probably from "The Twilight Zone"...same place I came from....lol....this tune will probably do the trick.

Regards + HH

Bill

Last edited:

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
guinness? that stuff's nasty

What! You don't like Guinness! You some sort of Pinko Commie liberal? Next order as physician of the BBCamay fan club is that everybody has to have weekly innoculations of Guinness.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
What! You don't like Guinness! You some sort of Pinko Commie liberal? Next order as physician of the BBCamay fan club is that everybody has to have weekly innoculations of Guinness.

Stout!

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Hmmm can one be a commie for not liking an english beer? as a natural born american i am free to like or dislike anything I want. so there! nananana

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
BTW the bbcamay fan club is extinct

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've had all the grief i care to about it

OP
OP
bill from lachine

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
jeff,

Guinness is actually Irish....or as I call it mother's milk....it's an acquired taste but well worth the effort.

Another foolish story for the crew.....a buddy of mine from my working days Vince and one of his friends after their university degrees were earned did a 3 week vacation in Ireland...they drank copious amounts of Guinness every day.

When they finally arrived in Dublin they went to the Guinness main brewery....Vince kneeled down on the sidewalk and bowed his head.....his buddy went out into the street and stopped the traffic to get a proper shot.....

I'll have to track Vinnie down and try to get a copy of that picture a Kodak moment for sure....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
At the Court Square in OLD Ch'ville, Va, I went to the PUB for warm beer; drank to TJ, who practiced law in the OLD court House, across the street. HEAR! HEAR! Don't drink anymore, tho. Must be a PINKO COMMIE WIMP!

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
At the Court Square in OLD Ch'ville, Va, I went to the PUB for warm beer; drank to TJ, who practiced law in the OLD court House, across the street. HEAR! HEAR! Don't drink anymore, tho. Must be a PINKO COMMIE WIMP!

Guinness stout. One of the many as i hate to pick a favorite.
Reb i jest when referring to your pinko comment. What makes you think they would have you? L.o.l. :laughing7:

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

You can still be the official Dr. Trying to recall whether TJ was a lawyer. Thought I knew all about him

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Then, there was ANOTHER Pub that was IRISH (Dirty Nelly's Pub); a IRISHMAN & I went there several times; heard guy with guitar singing naughty, BAWDY Irish songs... we ALL sang & had FUN! Guy from Ireland was in town (Ch'ville) b/c his daughter was getting FREE facial reconstruction at UVA hospital (in mid 1980's). David & I also went to Pantops to watch SOCCER game on the telly! THAT was a HOOT! LOTS of drinking & "Bogging"...

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
You can still be the official Dr. Trying to recall whether TJ was a lawyer. Thought I knew all about him

TJ WAS... 16 when he went to College of William & Mary; GENERAL studies for @ 2 years.
Read LAW with George Wythe for @ 5 years; got LAW Degree.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread