Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used to work with a guy that sang commercials, the sillier the better. It would have annoyed me more, but it was done as an ironic sort of way.

The brain can store more memories than it can easily retrieve.

A lot goes on in your "subconscious" that you're not aware of.

Sleep processes your daily memories for later retrieval.

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's funny Griz. But there's a song I can't even think about anymore .. Because every time I start humming it my eyes swell my nose starts bleeding I remember a tooth I had and my kidneys hurt.

Back in 68 the Beatles released Hey Jude. Was sitting in a bar in Japan and decided to play it 54 times on the juke box. Well after about 30 times and blocking the front of the box. I guess no one else wanted to hear my singing:laughing7: They proceeded to... Well you can guess.

oh Cr ap I just got blood on my key board (Sniffle) :laughing7:

OP
OP
GrizLeeBear

GrizLeeBear

Jan 18, 2013
Full Time In An RV
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 1500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Back in 68 the Beatles released Hey Jude. Was sitting in a bar in Japan and decided to play it 54 times on the juke box. Well after about 30 times and blocking the front of the box. I guess no one else wanted to hear my singing:laughing7: They proceeded to... Well you can guess. :laughing7:

Yeah, well, 68 was a just a bit over the top. I am amazed you got to 30! Must not have been a Navy bar!

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Well, you think in pictures, not words, so maybe it was something you saw while detecting that connected to the old commercial.

Frank

111-1 profile.jpg

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
What you say Frank is so true,the secret power of words through pictures in the mind. GodBless Chris

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread