Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Anyone have an idea of what people get paid to do these 'reality' tv shows? I personally think the producers should tell that on every episode. Instead of acting like they will starve if they don't find gold.

I think they should make a reality show out of the everything else forum here on TNET. Lets face it folks, we are darn entertaining. I nominate jeff-gordon as president. Now start recruiting new members for our club. Buddhist proverb: "Fall down seven times, stand up eight." (take it away Rebel)

Minrelica

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2010
Minnesota
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ 800, Minelab SE PRO, Minelab X-Terra Pro & 14 other machines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It started again?

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can tell you they get paid a heck of a lot better than any of us writing threads, or replying to posts :laughing7:

Most of The Jersey Shore cast made over 2 million for the last season, not too shabby :tongue3:

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Crispin,

Yep.....that would work.....where else could you find such a mix of misfits......and not be in an asylum.....heck maybe we are in one and no one has told us yet.....must be a zen thing.....where's Rebel when I need him....omm....

Regards + HH

Bill

OP
OP
Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I think they should make a reality show out of the everything else forum here on TNET. Lets face it folks, we are darn entertaining. I nominate jeff-gordon as president. Now start recruiting new members for our club. Buddhist proverb: "Fall down seven times, stand up eight." (take it away Rebel)

Thanks Crispin, my motto is ' to protect and entertain' 8-)

OP
OP
Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
an I appoint Crispin as official Doctor

OP
OP
Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

YODA sezs; "NOT TRY... DO!"

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Crispin,

Yep.....that would work.....where else could you find such a mix of misfits......and not be in an asylum.....heck maybe we are in one and no one has told us yet.....must be a zen thing.....where's Rebel when I need him....omm....

Regards + HH

Bill

PONDERING... ZEN things. YODA was BEFORE, and AFTER... Buddha.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
so then no one seems to know

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Your NOT a physician ?

No, I am. That was carried over from another thread. Jeff Gordon said I could be the official physician of the BBCamay club but then he cancelled the club. I was just trying to be funny. Kind of a play on words. In order to be a physician you have to have people to doctor to...otherwise, you are just a doctor.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread