Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

gerryk

Jan 20, 2013
Orland Park
Detector(s) used
Minelab X Terra 705, Bounty Hunter Pro 505, Garrett Pro pointer, Pro swing 45, TDK WR 700 wireless headphones, leschee digger, green canvas mil surplus messenger bag as finds bag and brown bomb#2 to
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That animal was definately distressed. That could not have been done if the warden wasnt calm and confident on the outside. I sre hope someone gave that warden a nice lunch or dinner.

arnofarrell

Feb 18, 2012
North West Iowa
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i remember seeing this a few months ago, it was on the news I believe. He didn't want to wait for back up because he was concerned for the mooses health so he took it upon him self to do it. That is one heck of a warden. He deserves a metal, he could of easily just went up and shot it but he chose the hard route and it pays off. He went over and beyond his duty.

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i remember seeing this a few months ago, it was on the news I believe. He didn't want to wait for back up because he was concerned for the mooses health so he took it upon him self to do it. That is one heck of a warden. He deserves a metal, he could of easily just went up and shot it but he chose the hard route and it pays off. He went over and beyond his duty.

Absolutely ! That's my kind of person`...poor creature was terrified and exhausted , I wish all game wardens were like him. As you said he could have just shot it and chose instead not to take the easy route .

XLTer

Sep 26, 2012
Western Pa.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now that takes some intestinal fortitude ! That thing could have tromped him at any time . Awesome job !!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread