jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aren't you the same folks who are arming yourself to kill home invaders or people on the street threatening you? And I'm not disagreeing - i think if you are in danger shoot away. I just find it strange you have no problem taking a life to defend yourself yet your now asking for due process for a killer in the middle of a shoot out. If the guy surrendered he actually would have gotten his due process. Or Maybe you can get the "other side" from the widows of the people he killed.

Don't include me in the Kill , Kill, Kill attitude

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Aren't you the same folks who are arming yourself to kill home invaders or people on the street threatening you? And I'm not disagreeing - i think if you are in danger shoot away. I just find it strange you have no problem taking a life to defend yourself yet your now asking for due process for a killer in the middle of a shoot out. If the guy surrendered he actually would have gotten his due process. Or Maybe you can get the "other side" from the widows of the people he killed.

I don't know the full story,but,I Damn sure well will take what main stream says with a grain of salt,I wasn't there.Strange they found his licence at 2 spots,just seems a bit confusing to me.

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
worldtalker said:
I don't know the full story,but,I Damn sure well will take what main stream says with a grain of salt,I wasn't there.Strange they found his licence at 2 spots,just seems a bit confusing to me.

I look forward to you giving the next home invader their due process.

Ill be starting up a new thread in your honor called gun owners for due process.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Seeing that cabin burn brought back memoried of Waco where I watched the tank backing out with flaming napon dripping from it's nozzle. I know he was bad, but he deserved due process. Now you will only get one side of the story. The winner always rewrites history. Frank

QUOTE]

He was given ample opportunity to utilize his due process. He made a different choice.

And they didn't use napalm...

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's interesting that I've started seeing certain political sites holding this guy our as some kind of martyr to the anti gov / anti Obama cause. Boy is that going to be a tricky line to walk as the guy was nuts and killed good heroic law enforcement officers. I don't really know the other side but if someone knows more please post.

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
worldtalker said:
Haven't had one yet,God forbid I ever do,but,if so,he'll never know 'due process'

That's right, so lets not expect different out of anyone else. That guy was a rabid dog and needed to be put down.

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
worldtalker said:
How do you absolutely know that?

Its a fallacy to ever talk in absolutes. Nothing is absolute. That's why in law we say beyond a reasonable doubt. And yes he was a killer beyond and reasonable doubt IMO. If you have a diff one I'd love to hear.

And you will be so certain that the person breaking into your house isn't lost, drunk, injured, a child, elderly with dementia, etc, etc. you fire at that intruder and its game over - sounds like you have a lot of doubts and questions. What will you do when its all dark and you only have seconds yo react. Neighbor with a spare key, relative checking ip on you? how can you be so sure none of these will ever happen. We have to be ready for all possible scenarios. Are you sure you want to pull that trigger?

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Its a fallacy to ever talk in absolutes. Nothing is absolute. That's why in law we say beyond a reasonable doubt. And yes he was a killer beyond and reasonable doubt IMO. If you have a diff one I'd love to hear.

And you will be so certain that the person breaking into your house isn't lost, drunk, injured, a child, elderly with dementia, etc, etc. you fire at that intruder and its game over - sounds like you have a lot of doubts and questions. What will you do when its all dark and you only have seconds yo react. Neighbor with a spare key, relative checking ip on you? how can you be so sure none of these will ever happen. We have to be ready for all possible scenarios. Are you sure you want to pull that trigger?

We live in different dimensions for sure,my eyes may be closed in bed,but,rest assured I hear everything that goes on around me,I know when someone doesn't belong in my home,If I didn't invite you in,you don't belong there,plain and simple.A mans home is his castle.I don't loose sleep over it either.

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
worldtalker said:
We live in different dimensions for sure,my eyes may be closed in bed,but,rest assured I hear everything that goes on around me,I know when someone doesn't belong in my home,If I didn't invite you in,you don't belong there,plain and simple.A mans home is his castle.I don't loose sleep over it either.

Tough statements from someone just recently talking about due process?? Or does that not apply to you?

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
worldtalker said:
What in hell has due process to do with someone breaking into my home?

The cop killer deserves due process but not the unknown person in your house for some unknown reason.

Weren't you the one asking if we can be absolutely sure of the cop killers guilt?? Yet you have no problem carrying out an execution in your home if some stranger because they are standing in your home.

Just seems like more than a bit of a contradiction in your thought process?

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
The cop killer deserves due process but not the unknown person in your house for some unknown reason.

Weren't you the one asking if we can be absolutely sure of the cop killers guilt?? Yet you have no problem carrying out an execution in your home if some stranger because they are standing in your home.

Just seems like more than a bit of a contradiction in your thought process?

Nothing wrong with my thought process,my Military training "Halt Who Goes There" is good enough for my thought process.

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
worldtalker said:
Nothing wrong with my thought process,my Military training "Halt Who Goes There" is good enough for my thought process.

And when the cop killer didnt halt then wasn't that enough for him to be shot dead in your military training?

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
And when the cop killer didnt halt then wasn't that enough for him to be shot dead in your military training?

Like I said,you were not there,you will never know! I could go on forever with you,so,I'll just deliver your award now and get it over with.Your intellect is more than I can handle.

Attachments

• MED_turd-award-11.jpg
    MED_turd-award-11.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 86

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
worldtalker said:
Like I said,you were not there,you will never know! I could go on forever with you,so,I'll just deliver your award now and get it over with.Your intellect is more than I can handle.

Nothing to do with intellect you just can't talk out of both sides of your mouth. And don't flatter yourself - the discussion definitely doesn't take any intellect. Best.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Seeing that cabin burn brought back memoried of Waco where I watched the tank backing out with flaming napon dripping from it's nozzle. I know he was bad, but he deserved due process. Now you will only get one side of the story. The winner always rewrites history. Frank

QUOTE]

He was given ample opportunity to utilize his due process. He made a different choice.

And they didn't use napalm...

I didn't say they used napalm, that was at Waco I watched the live coverage of that. The tank exit was edited in later views.
At the cabin the police said they used pyrotechnic tear gas, which burns. There is another type of tear gas canister that does not burn.
He stater on his site that he knew he would die. I am in no way defending him, just the way it was handled. Frank

111-1 profileblk.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread