Cop killer Dorne r = 1 Million dollar REWARD comming

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
I didn't say they used napalm, that was at Waco I watched the live coverage of that. The tank exit was edited in later views.
At the cabin the police said they used pyrotechnic tear gas, which burns. There is another type of tear gas canister that does not burn.
He stater on his site that he knew he would die. I am in no way defending him, just the way it was handled. Frank

Never used tear gas or touched the canisters have you? Never been part of an entry team with an armed suspect have you?

Then what did you mean when you said "where I watched the tank backing out with flaming napon dripping from it's nozzle"?

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Rebel - KGC said:
Death confirmed by dental records...

Dental records can be faked I'm smelling huge gov conspiracy. It's got to be a gov conspiracy!!! Conspiracy nuts take it from here ........

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Dental records can be faked I'm smelling huge gov conspiracy. It's got to be a gov conspiracy!!! Conspiracy nuts take it from here ........

LOL! Hired by "O" to lead Sniper Teams in DC...? To be ready for the "big March? Tramp, Tramp, Tramp, the "Guns" are marching...

Last edited:

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
QUOTES:
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by 0121stockpicker

LOL! Hired by "O" to lead Sniper Teams in DC...? To be ready for the "big March? Tramp, Tramp, Tramp, the "Guns" are marching...

It's a ZEN thing! There, just thought I'd say something intelligent. :)

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Never used tear gas or touched the canisters have you? Never been part of an entry team with an armed suspect have you?

Then what did you mean when you said "where I watched the tank backing out with flaming napon dripping from it's nozzle"?

G.I.B., No, I have never been on a police force, if that is what you are getting at. I spent 8 years in the Army and handled Both CN and CS teargas deployment along with thermite units. The teargas cans get hot, but can be returned with gloves on. These were the soup can size that are througn, not the 37mm fired units which are smaller. The point I was trying to get across is they could have waited him out, not burn him up. As far as the tanks, they were at Waco. I saw the LIVE coverage of the tank backing out of the building and it had flames dripping from the "gun". It was edited out before the first rerun of the clip. Hay, I have friends on police forces in this area. It's the use of the police I think could have been handled better. We don't need another Rodney King Event. Frank

111-1 profilecracked.jpg

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions