Cop killer Dorne r = 1 Million dollar REWARD comming

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Seems to be getting a lot of online support from some corners . Could get as much fame as Eric What'sisname that bombed abortion clinics or the 'Barefoot Bandit'. That kind of bucks for a body could make some pro hunters interested enough to elevate the stakes and diminish his chances of survival . That's what I'd like to see happen before he kills someone else .

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
What he did was wrong, but why he did it is another story. He felt that he had been treated unjustly and no one cared. Think about it! They are just now starting to look into his complaints. He knew he was going to pay the supreme price for his actions and he had reached the point where he thought it was all worth it. The mind has it limits. Some times we go over to the dark side to justify actions. Just my thoughts, Frank

111-1 profileblk.jpg

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
No problem droning his a$$. Would have saved a sheriffs life. Let those drones fly.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What he did was wrong, but why he did it is another story. He felt that he had been treated unjustly and no one cared. Think about it! They are just now starting to look into his complaints. He knew he was going to pay the supreme price for his actions and he had reached the point where he thought it was all worth it. The mind has it limits. Some times we go over to the dark side to justify actions. Just my thoughts, Frank

View attachment 740701

2 wrongs didn't make a right to them,
but apparently 3 do :(

yea I'm still against hundreds of cops Fire bombing someone,
and calling it self defense

Last edited:

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't know how true it is but I heard that LA county wasn't going to pay the reward money because, technically, the info the woman gave them didn't lead to "an arrest and conviction" as stated in the language of the reward. More friggin lawyers. If they don't pay I would NEVER help law enforcement again.
This guy has been violent and has played the race card his whole life. I don't know how he even got on the force in the first place unless it was because they HAD to hire him because of that affirmitive action crap.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't know how true it is but I heard that LA county wasn't going to pay the reward money because, technically, the info the woman gave them didn't lead to "an arrest and conviction" as stated in the language of the reward. More friggin lawyers. If they don't pay I would NEVER help law enforcement again.
This guy has been violent and has played the race card his whole life. I don't know how he even got on the force in the first place unless it was because they HAD to hire him because of that affirmitive action crap.

I have to agree with that, but I bet if you researched all rewards offered,

and all rewards deserved.

then checked how many were actually paid without loop holes stopping them,

my guess loop holes win more then not.

one of the reasons I would never help the cops,
unless I was paid in Advance

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Seeing that cabin burn brought back memoried of Waco where I watched the tank backing out with flaming napon dripping from it's nozzle. I know he was bad, but he deserved due process. Now you will only get one side of the story. The winner always rewrites history. Frank

111-1 profileblk.jpg

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Seeing that cabin burn brought back memoried of Waco where I watched the tank backing out with flaming napon dripping from it's nozzle. I know he was bad, but he deserved due process. Now you will only get one side of the story. The winner always rewrites history. Frank

View attachment 741201

One side of the story,ain't the first time,to bad it's 'their' side,they wouldn't dare not tell the truth now would they.

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
worldtalker said:
One side of the story,ain't the first time,to bad it's 'their' side,they wouldn't dare not tell the truth now would they.

Aren't you the same folks who are arming yourself to kill home invaders or people on the street threatening you? And I'm not disagreeing - i think if you are in danger shoot away. I just find it strange you have no problem taking a life to defend yourself yet your now asking for due process for a killer in the middle of a shoot out. If the guy surrendered he actually would have gotten his due process. Or Maybe you can get the "other side" from the widows of the people he killed.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread