Smells Squatchy around here

gerryk

Jan 20, 2013
Orland Park
Detector(s) used
Minelab X Terra 705, Bounty Hunter Pro 505, Garrett Pro pointer, Pro swing 45, TDK WR 700 wireless headphones, leschee digger, green canvas mil surplus messenger bag as finds bag and brown bomb#2 to
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think i work with one. If he isnt one, he showers wearing his sweater.

wvwildman

Silver Member
Jan 3, 2013
fayette county wv
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, 5X8 DD, white's coin master pro, 4X6 DD, garrett propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
yeah i seen one back in 2007 in the back of my field on evening when i went for a walk

OP
OP
Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
tonight is in Borneo I think. Will tonight be the night???

Phreddy

Jan 21, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My ex mother in law is definitely squatch. The ex wife is a cross breed with the worst characteristics of squatch and human.

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Thought I was out on a date with one one night . Sobered up the next morning and figured out that she was just a second cousin I had picked up at the family reunion .

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Thought I was out on a date with one one night . Sobered up the next morning and figured out that she was just a second cousin I had picked up at the family reunion .

Either there are more out there or you and i are related.:occasion14::icon_scratch::BangHead:

Hendrix

Jan 8, 2007
Southeast Texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Whites V3i
Minelab X-Terra Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My wife and I saw one back in 2003. My Father and someone else also saw it in separate sightings. It sparked an interest in the subject for my wife and I. It was bipedal but NOT human. It ran as fast as a deer on both two legs and all fours. The thing was reddish brown and covered with long hair.

GrizLeeBear

Jan 18, 2013
Full Time In An RV
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 1500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I think if the crew on that show found one we would hear about it along time before the show aired.

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hendrix said:
My wife and I saw one back in 2003. My Father and someone else also saw it in separate sightings. It sparked an interest in the subject for my wife and I. It was bipedal but NOT human. It ran as fast as a deer on both two legs and all fours. The thing was reddish brown and covered with long hair.

I've always wondered if all these sighting went just bears on hind legs?? I'm in ma so really don't have any idea but that was always my first thought.

Hendrix

Jan 8, 2007
Southeast Texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Whites V3i
Minelab X-Terra Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've always wondered if all these sighting went just bears on hind legs?? I'm in ma so really don't have any idea but that was always my first thought.

If it had just stood and I hadn't gotten to see the face, I would have said a bear or ape. It RAN as fast as a deer on two legs and the face of bigfootish. It also ran on all fours part of the time.

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Big Foot

is really Cody Lundin feeling in his holes and stump-en them down.....

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My ex mother in law is definitely squatch. The ex wife is a cross breed with the worst characteristics of squatch and human.

My ex never told me about you .....

OP
OP
Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
actually it was Sumatra. Just missed finding proof. the hanging fruit was genius. now we have to wait for next week

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got Squatch? The number of squatch sightings is PROVEN to rise with alcoholic intake.

Good thing those guys don't come near here and make all that racket in the woods. The drunked up coon hunters would think they were aliens and shoot 'em, cameramen and all.

Must pay real well to do all this squatch hunting. Maybe they'll all leave in the mothership soon.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread