Parking/Posting Spot Reserved Parking times: 10:00AM to infinity.

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
2013 Chrsyler 300 series, Color: Black. Plate name EMINEM, state of origin, Michigan. Expected time of arrival 10:00 AM, EST.

EMINEM.jpg

I'd of been pulling in about the same time, but I negotiated a deal if'n you know what I mean. Welcome back em. and please everyone, the first reply to this thread is reserved for the aforementioned person and his car, wait till he posts before you do.

Weaselbrott

Aug 12, 2012
Eastern Seaboard
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter- Quick Silver (I know, I am a novice, give me a break! :P)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i hear his boxes aren't getting stamped "silver-free" anymore! this is fantastic news!

pong12211

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2013
North central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro/Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What nobody waited for the aformetioned person...LOL.. Go figure..

OP
OP
50cent

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
He is an established member of the site, frequently posts/comments, it has alot to do with coin roll hunting. Wicka, I recall you created a thread entitled "Wicka's back" or something similar, imagine if I said that had nothing to do with coin roll hunting? I wanted to give him a public welcome back. If other members went missing for a while ie sag, Cladsmoke, Timzim, I'd do the same exact thing; give them a welcome back. If you don't want to give a welcome back, you are free not to post, I figured he was going to create a thread anyways, might as well make him happy by already starting one.

Also, RPG, why would this 'escalate to something ridiculous'? I was expecting Eminem to post first, followed by several welcome backs. I was not going to 'circle jerk' or escalate this to something ridiculous, I'm not even sure why you had to post your comment, I personally found it one of the rudest replies I've seen.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thread was moved was not coin hunting....

Remember no attacks....

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
How exciting.......

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread