SHORTAGE OF MONEY! - Page 3
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 68
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: SHORTAGE OF MONEY!

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #31
    us
    Tim

    Jul 2012
    Tampa
    Whites DFX
    4
    2 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Obama sucks plain and simple. We are in more debt then the last 4 presidents. Unemployment is higher then the last 10 presidents combined. He is trying to take our guns. Next month he will take our metal detectors. Wake up America!
    Last edited by shadowdfx; Feb 15, 2013 at 07:34 PM.
    dieselram94 and packerbacker like this.

  2. #32
    us
    Jun 2012
    Central Florida
    Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
    3,574
    2852 times
    Fire Nugget Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hvacker View Post
    I think we drink from different wells. What you call Ponzi I call an annuity. For those that collect SS most will say it's the best investment they ever made.
    To blame Clinton for the housing disaster years after he left office is a stretch. Especially after Bush's' contribution.
    Blaming any President is just giving the real crocks a free pass. None of our Presidents conceived the ideas of robo signers, false credit reporting and we all know the rest. I blame the crooks.
    History teaches that an empire's failure begins with a moral decline. Our decline strangely seems to mirror the legalization of many things that once were illegal but mainly pornography. I'm no moralist, just pointing out a parallel. The immoral things done in business today once were scarce.
    Got to disagree with you here Hvacker. Humanity is evil by nature. Our subconscious drives us to fulfill our needs with wanton disregard for others. It is our superego that prevails to create a moral society. Man has been corrupt since the rise and fall of Rome. Every immoral thing done now has been done over a dozen times. As Chadeaux would say, this is just another one of the earth's cycles. It was neither caused by man, preventable my man, or destined by main. If society declines then it is natural. If society does not decline then it is natural. As moral decline rises in society so will the rise of moral high ground. People, if nothing else, are predictable.

    When it comes to pornography...I can't define it for you, but I will know it when I see it.

    Crispin

  3. #33
    us
    Moving forward! "WP"

    Jun 2011
    Mid Coast Maine
    Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
    9,162
    6663 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by hvacker View Post
    I think we drink from different wells. What you call Ponzi I call an annuity. For those that collect SS most will say it's the best investment they ever made.
    To blame Clinton for the housing disaster years after he left office is a stretch. Especially after Bush's' contribution.
    Blaming any President is just giving the real crocks a free pass. None of our Presidents conceived the ideas of robo signers, false credit reporting and we all know the rest. I blame the crooks.
    History teaches that an empire's failure begins with a moral decline. Our decline strangely seems to mirror the legalization of many things that once were illegal but mainly pornography. I'm no moralist, just pointing out a parallel. The immoral things done in business today once were scarce.
    I can agree with some of what you said. However ss is a ponzi scheme and I disagree most say they get more out than they put in. I don't believe I will ever see a penny out of it. The statement they send out every year says right on it to not expect a full benefit as promised. The money is not there. I see what your saying about past presidents so how come Obama still blames bush in almost every speech he makes? Is this economy not yet his? If not when is it his? Clinton mandated banks make so many bad loans with the affordable housing act. This got the ball started. My home is paid for in full, so why should the guy down the street that can't afford his home get to stay in it and have a interest rate that gets lowered and a principal balance that gets partially forgiven? More wealth redistribution. Where am I wrong?
    Restore Freedom and get us out of the UNITED NATIONS NOW!!!!!!
    NOT a member of the recipient class...
    plp1.org

  4. #34
    us
    Jun 2012
    Central Florida
    Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
    3,574
    2852 times
    Fire Nugget Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowdfx View Post
    Obama sucks plain and simple. We are in more debt then the last 4 presidents. Unemployment is higher then the last 10 presidents combined. He is trying to take our guns. Next month he will take our metal detectors. Wake up America!
    Welcome to the forum Shadowdfx! Obama is not trying to take your guns....I am...ROFL,

  5. #35
    us
    Moving forward! "WP"

    Jun 2011
    Mid Coast Maine
    Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
    9,162
    6663 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting
    Welcome, Shadowdfx! Sounds like you came to the right place!
    Restore Freedom and get us out of the UNITED NATIONS NOW!!!!!!
    NOT a member of the recipient class...
    plp1.org

  6. #36
    us
    May 2005
    Northern California
    8,312
    2990 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    As some have challenged pro-gun people to go to the big march on Washington if you are really serious about protecting the 2nd amendment if you live in the East and stating that, if you don't go , you don't really care, I would make another challenge. Go down to your local Social Security office and see how many "old" people are there. The place is CRAWLING with druggie-looking people and those who "claim" to be unemployable. THAT'S where SS has gone! Go to some community colleges and see how many women are there as perenial students because welfare pays their way while friends of theirs or their parents also get money from the taxpayers for taking care of their fatherless kids. I mentioned before, I was in line behind a woman getting a couple loaves of bread at a local market. The clerk told the lady that the bread wasn't fresh, it was day-old bread. The lady said that was ok because the bread was for the ducks at the park as she paid for it with foodstamps. That's probably why they now give them credit cards so they look like functional members of society. Then we have the illegal aliens we spend billions on. Now they say calling them "illegals" is demoralizing. WTF?!! They want to be called "undocumented". It's like driving without a license. Undocumented driving is illegal! Geeeeeezus!
    dieselram94 likes this.
    Banking off a Northeast wind, sailin' on a summer breeze

  7. #37
    us
    May 2005
    Northern California
    8,312
    2990 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    btw, how come you can go to the DMV, the VA, the post office etc. with no problem but, if you go to the SS office you are met at the door by an armed guard and asked if you have weapons and I've seen some have their purses checked. What's with that if it isn't because that's where the lowlifes crawl??
    dieselram94 likes this.
    Banking off a Northeast wind, sailin' on a summer breeze

  8. #38
    us
    Moving forward! "WP"

    Jun 2011
    Mid Coast Maine
    Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
    9,162
    6663 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting
    Some people just hate to admit welfare is full of scum......I guess they either feel guilty about what they have or they are a recipient........
    Restore Freedom and get us out of the UNITED NATIONS NOW!!!!!!
    NOT a member of the recipient class...
    plp1.org

  9. #39
    us
    Aug 2012
    MA
    3,351
    689 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by packerbacker
    As some have challenged pro-gun people to go to the big march on Washington if you are really serious about protecting the 2nd amendment if you live in the East and stating that, if you don't go , you don't really care, I would make another challenge. Go down to your local Social Security office and see how many "old" people are there. The place is CRAWLING with druggie-looking people and those who "claim" to be unemployable. THAT'S where SS has gone! Go to some community colleges and see how many women are there as perenial students because welfare pays their way while friends of theirs or their parents also get money from the taxpayers for taking care of their fatherless kids. I mentioned before, I was in line behind a woman getting a couple loaves of bread at a local market. The clerk told the lady that the bread wasn't fresh, it was day-old bread. The lady said that was ok because the bread was for the ducks at the park as she paid for it with foodstamps. That's probably why they now give them credit cards so they look like functional members of society. Then we have the illegal aliens we spend billions on. Now they say calling them "illegals" is demoralizing. WTF?!! They want to be called "undocumented". It's like driving without a license. Undocumented driving is illegal! Geeeeeezus!
    "Old people" don't go down to the office they just get it mailed to them.

    I know it's easy to blame the freeloaders and crocks and the lazy but it is just a plain fact that the vast majority of entitlement spending - SS , Medicare, bush subsidized drug program, etc is going to regular participants in these programs. No one is blaming them - these are programs constructed by the government that have gotten wildly out of control that no one is willing to tackle. This is just a fact. Along with defense spending and interest on our wonderful debt this accounts for the vast VAST MAJORITY if government spending. The rest is rounding errors. Now I believe it's a crime to waste one single penny but you will never fix the deficit and debt without changing the entitlement system. Need to increase the age, means test, etc, etc. and believe me I don't like this anymore than anyone else. I've paid a ton into these systems and will likely never see a penny. But we just keep kicking the can down the road - someone's got to be responsible and step up to deal with it. But I guess that's why I dislike politics.

  10. #40
    us
    I deal in reality

    Mar 2010
    Maryland
    XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
    8,702
    2959 times
    I would love to see SS & Medicare separated from the "welfare"programs. They are paid for by the people that get them. They are not a free lunch, only grossley missmanaged. Frank

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	111-1 profilecracked.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	718.5 KB 
ID:	742161

  11. #41
    us
    Moving forward! "WP"

    Jun 2011
    Mid Coast Maine
    Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
    9,162
    6663 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankn View Post
    I would love to see SS & Medicare separated from the "welfare"programs. They are paid for by the people that get them. They are not a free lunch, only grossley missmanaged. Frank

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	111-1 profilecracked.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	718.5 KB 
ID:	742161
    I agree Frank...
    Restore Freedom and get us out of the UNITED NATIONS NOW!!!!!!
    NOT a member of the recipient class...
    plp1.org

  12. #42
    us
    Mort

    Jun 2012
    Southern Callie
    White's Spectra V3i
    170
    41 times
    Metal Detecting
    You all need to relax and enjoy life
    Dig It !

  13. #43
    us
    Moving forward! "WP"

    Jun 2011
    Mid Coast Maine
    Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
    9,162
    6663 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting
    Can't bury your head in the sand.....
    Restore Freedom and get us out of the UNITED NATIONS NOW!!!!!!
    NOT a member of the recipient class...
    plp1.org

  14. #44
    us
    Aug 2012
    MA
    3,351
    689 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankn
    I would love to see SS & Medicare separated from the "welfare"programs. They are paid for by the people that get them. They are not a free lunch, only grossley missmanaged. Frank

    <img src="http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=742161"/>
    With the current crop of recipients receiving way more than what they put in - way more. So lets call it partial welfare.

  15. #45
    us
    I deal in reality

    Mar 2010
    Maryland
    XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
    8,702
    2959 times
    Hay, I think you got it wrong. That fund is paying for all that welfare right now. And you have to take into consideration all the interest the fund collected. Frank

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	111-1 profilecracked.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	718.5 KB 
ID:	742308

 

 
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Pro-Pointer Shortage???
    By CENLAcoin in forum Garrett
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Apr 09, 2011, 12:02 PM
  2. . . . ON THE OIL SHORTAGE
    By Smee in forum Comedy Central
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Sep 09, 2010, 11:40 PM
  3. Teknetics T2 shortage?
    By Keppy in forum Fisher Research Labs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: Dec 29, 2009, 08:07 PM
  4. Bee Shortage ?
    By jeff of pa in forum Comedy Central
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: May 25, 2009, 06:23 AM
  5. Really seems to be a silver shortage
    By jim4silver in forum Precious Metal Prices
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: Aug 25, 2008, 06:55 PM

Search tags for this page

are you going to pay the shortage of money?
,

problems due to shortage of money

,
tax money shortage
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0