SHORTAGE OF MONEY!
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 68
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: SHORTAGE OF MONEY!

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #1
    us
    I deal in reality

    Mar 2010
    Maryland
    XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
    8,702
    2959 times

    SHORTAGE OF MONEY!

    WELL, I THINK A LOT OF OUR PROBLEMS ARE DUE TO A SHORTAGE OF MONEY IN CIRCULATION.
    Now I am beginning to get the big picture. I heard today that Apple has an app. $20B cash reserve, and get this, 70% of it is OVERSEAS, as in tax sheltered. Now you know why our taxes are so high. I wonder how much of corporations funds are tax sheltered overseas? Frank

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	111-1 profile.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	184.5 KB 
ID:	740207

  2. #2
    us
    Oct 2010
    eastern wa
    minelab eureka,fisher f2,ace 150,fisher gold tick,whites coin classic II
    1,531
    665 times
    Far as I know alot a bigwhig types are gettin their money out of the states

  3. #3
    us
    Adventure1

    Jan 2013
    North central Pa.
    Garrett at pro/Garrett pro pointer
    2,488
    951 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I don't think you want to really know.. Because if just knowing apple is doing this and it gets under your skin then the tens of thousands of others who are probably doing this too would send you right over the edge.. News like this makes me sick you make your money your already well off pay your damn taxes.. Greed is a horrible thing and unfortunatley it is running this country....
    Frankn likes this.
    God made man.. Sam Colt made them equal

  4. #4
    us
    Nov 2010
    NJ Pine Barrens
    T2 SE
    5,165
    2192 times
    Quote Originally Posted by pong12211 View Post
    News like this makes me sick you make your money your already well off pay your damn taxes.. Greed is a horrible thing and unfortunatley it is running this country....
    Agreed. I would change it to say "greed is RUINING this country" or has already ruined it...
    "Internet quotes are often inaccurate."
    -Abraham Lincoln

  5. #5
    us
    Moving forward! "WP"

    Jun 2011
    Mid Coast Maine
    Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
    9,162
    6663 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyben View Post

    Agreed. I would change it to say "greed is RUINING this country" or has already ruined it...
    I would say government greed.....
    bevo and Frankn like this.
    Restore Freedom and get us out of the UNITED NATIONS NOW!!!!!!
    NOT a member of the recipient class...
    plp1.org

  6. #6
    Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2012
    Blackfoot, Idaho
    White's GMT, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO 'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
    2,638
    3229 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankn View Post
    WELL, I THINK A LOT OF OUR PROBLEMS ARE DUE TO A SHORTAGE OF MONEY IN CIRCULATION.
    Now I am beginning to get the big picture. I heard today that Apple has an app. $20B cash reserve, and get this, 70% of it is OVERSEAS, as in tax sheltered. Now you know why our taxes are so high. I wonder how much of corporations funds are tax sheltered overseas? Frank

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	111-1 profile.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	184.5 KB 
ID:	740207
    Yeah, welll. Maybe if the corporate tax rates weren't so high, some of that money would come home. I never blame people for protecting their own self interest.....that's what made this country great. If you want to be mad at somebody, how about Bernanke who has printed trillions and given it to the bankers....who, in turn, have put it right back in the Federal Reserve who then pays them interest on it....again with newly printed money. The bankers haven't EARNED the money, unlike Apple. In fact they helped cause the mess we're now in, and are making money from it. And, to ice the cake, the resulting low interest rates are costing people who save hundreds of billions of dollars in interest....think what THAT money would do to help the economy. The wife and I have never made big money...neither of us is educated beyond high school. But, by living frugally, and making good decisions we slowly accumulated a decent pile. We figure these low interest rate policies are costing us about $15,000/year in lost interest.
    Jim
    dieselram94 likes this.

  7. #7
    us
    Aug 2012
    New Mexico USA
    My Head
    2,293
    1790 times
    American capitalists created our system and our military to protect their interests here and anywhere they make their bed.
    We've also benefited from their system so far. Understand a card carrying capitalist has little allegiance except to their ambition. Little can change when many of our politicians are capitalists themselves.
    The bankers took a gamble and won. They sold out Americans and were rewarded with a big payday along with a bonus.
    Any economy needs people that will take the risk to build a business. It's when those people have the opportunity to become like the railroad barons of the past that the system fails.
    Some have mistakenly called the USA a capitalist country. It's not. It's a democratic/republic first with a quasi capitalist monetary system.
    The system would want all of us to have just enough money to prevent a revolution but not so much to be free of the system.
    I'm still waiting for some of those that trashed the economy to go to jail. They will send the Madoff's to jail but he just hurt a few and was an ez target.

  8. #8
    us
    Moving forward! "WP"

    Jun 2011
    Mid Coast Maine
    Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
    9,162
    6663 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by hvacker View Post
    American capitalists created our system and our military to protect their interests here and anywhere they make their bed.
    We've also benefited from their system so far. Understand a card carrying capitalist has little allegiance except to their ambition. Little can change when many of our politicians are capitalists themselves.
    The bankers took a gamble and won. They sold out Americans and were rewarded with a big payday along with a bonus.
    Any economy needs people that will take the risk to build a business. It's when those people have the opportunity to become like the railroad barons of the past that the system fails.
    Some have mistakenly called the USA a capitalist country. It's not. It's a democratic/republic first with a quasi capitalist monetary system.
    The system would want all of us to have just enough money to prevent a revolution but not so much to be free of the system.
    I'm still waiting for some of those that trashed the economy to go to jail. They will send the Madoff's to jail but he just hurt a few and was an ez target.
    His ponzi scheme was essentially what social security does. There is no better system than capitalism. The bankers were forced to make bad home loans by Clintons affordable housing act. Lets make sure we place the blame were it truly belongs.......
    Jim in Idaho, Frankn and hursst like this.
    Restore Freedom and get us out of the UNITED NATIONS NOW!!!!!!
    NOT a member of the recipient class...
    plp1.org

  9. #9
    us
    I deal in reality

    Mar 2010
    Maryland
    XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
    8,702
    2959 times
    I have never liked our tax system. I would prefer a flat income tax. We could probably get by with 10/15%. There would be NO DEDUCTIONS. There would be only two exceptions, no tax on income under the poverty level and no tax on social security payments.

    Tax should be used to run the government. Not used to punish or reward.

    Another thing, I would like to see some kind of review on the military BLACK PROJECTS. Hay look at all the drones, there are over 27 types in use now. We don't really need an F22 and a F35. Some would really be surprised if they could see the money that is wasted on some of the stupid projects. We are talking Billions here, maybe into trillions. Frank

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	111-1 profileblk.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	277.6 KB 
ID:	740730
    dieselram94 likes this.

  10. #10
    us
    Moving forward! "WP"

    Jun 2011
    Mid Coast Maine
    Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
    9,162
    6663 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting
    All great points Frank
    Restore Freedom and get us out of the UNITED NATIONS NOW!!!!!!
    NOT a member of the recipient class...
    plp1.org

  11. #11

    Jun 2007
    21,353
    13793 times
    Interestingly, DRONES are used "in-country" to take out enemy LEADERS; don't give a rat's arse, if they WERE once U.S. citizens. The stealth bombers/fighters (YAY!) are used on ENEMY combatants... YAY!

    NOW! As to here in the U.S.A.; Be MINDFUL of UNLAWFUL COMBATANTS. "Google" it, if you must...
    Last edited by Rebel - KGC; Feb 13, 2013 at 11:15 AM.

  12. #12
    us
    Moving forward! "WP"

    Jun 2011
    Mid Coast Maine
    Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
    9,162
    6663 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post
    Interestingly, DRONES are used "in-country" to take out enemy LEADERS; don't give a rat's arse, if they WERE once U.S. citizens. The stealth bombers/fighters (YAY!) are used on ENEMY combatants... YAY!

    NOW! As to here in the U.S.A.; Be MINDFUL of UNLAWFUL COMBATANTS. "Google" it, if you must...
    Where are you going with this statement?
    Restore Freedom and get us out of the UNITED NATIONS NOW!!!!!!
    NOT a member of the recipient class...
    plp1.org

  13. #13
    us
    I deal in reality

    Mar 2010
    Maryland
    XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
    8,702
    2959 times
    Rebel, He was a US citizen. That is where they goofed. They should have pulled his citizenship long ago. It was illegal because they bypassed due process. Citizens are entitled to a trial before execution. Frank

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	111-1 profilecracked.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	718.5 KB 
ID:	740842

  14. #14
    us
    Jun 2012
    Central Florida
    Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
    3,574
    2852 times
    Fire Nugget Club Member
    Frank: When I first say the title of your thread I thought you had just got done taking my wife shopping.
    dieselram94 likes this.

  15. #15
    us
    Moving forward! "WP"

    Jun 2011
    Mid Coast Maine
    Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
    9,162
    6663 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Frank: When I first say the title of your thread I thought you had just got done taking my wife shopping.
    Same here!LOL!
    Restore Freedom and get us out of the UNITED NATIONS NOW!!!!!!
    NOT a member of the recipient class...
    plp1.org

 

 
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Pro-Pointer Shortage???
    By CENLAcoin in forum Garrett
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Apr 09, 2011, 12:02 PM
  2. . . . ON THE OIL SHORTAGE
    By Smee in forum Comedy Central
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Sep 09, 2010, 11:40 PM
  3. Teknetics T2 shortage?
    By Keppy in forum Fisher Research Labs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: Dec 29, 2009, 08:07 PM
  4. Bee Shortage ?
    By jeff of pa in forum Comedy Central
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: May 25, 2009, 06:23 AM
  5. Really seems to be a silver shortage
    By jim4silver in forum Precious Metal Prices
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: Aug 25, 2008, 06:55 PM

Search tags for this page

are you going to pay the shortage of money?
,

problems due to shortage of money

,
tax money shortage
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0