Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well hopefully since this guy knows he/she has problems and is seeing a Doctor. The Doctor will be able to rationalize with him and calm him down and have him come in right away if he is fired for consultation. I think that would be the responsible thing to do. Hopefully the highly umm educated Doc will do his professional job. No telling how many spouses have been saved by psychiatrist but the hypothetical situation presented has the guy being a schizophrenic and not recently diagnosed. He should have the guy committed for being a potential threat and harm to others. Being as you said a long time schizophrenic he knows the drills and needs help. They are delusional . I grew up with a girl that turned out to have that diagnosis she was a normal as pie then all of a sudden she was a completely different person and her imagination was crazy. very dangerous nothing to joke about at all. Giver her a gun and she would kill anyone. Still would. Couple hours later nice as could be.

PYRATE

Jun 24, 2012
Cackalacky
Detector(s) used
arrr, just need me nose
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Regardless of the circumstances, anyone who tells a psychiatrist (or any doctor, law enforcement officer or other authority sworn to maintain life) that they are going to buy a gun to kill another person is too crazy &/or too stupid to be trusted with a gun.

Just my opinion, perhaps I'm an elitist....

demonstration_-_muslim_protester_points_his_toy_gun_at_ronald_mcdonald.jpg

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Regardless of the circumstances, anyone who tells a psychiatrist (or any doctor, law enforcement officer or other authority sworn to maintain life) that they are going to buy a gun to kill another person is too crazy &/or too stupid to be trusted with a gun.

Just my opinion, perhaps I'm an elitist....

View attachment 740675

THAT guy doesn't like the changes for more HEALTHY food selections at "M's"... Ronald is NOT amused.

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that he/she is afraid she is going to get fired from his job

Theoretically: What would this same guy tell his Phys. he was a contestant on The Apprentice:laughing7: Oh by the way he believed in the 2nd.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions