Doc. said my daughter had ADHD. and was depressed...?

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 with Sniper & DD coil with a Sun Ray Probe ,BountyHunter 101/BountyHunter pinpointer Dredge/highbanker combo, Mini Trommel, Blue Bowl and other stuff I dont use very often..lol
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The last few years have been rough here wildlife wise. When I first moved to my place it was unoccupied for a year and it had deer tracks all around the house and grove and pheasants galore. Now I rarely see a pheasant and until last spring hadn't seen a deer. (I was really excited when they were in my field.) Also the jack rabbit population has almost disapeared in my area. Last year I started to attract more wildlife by planting all native plants which have either nuts or fruits.

If you take care of your land the land will take care of you.

Arno believe it or not last year i bagged over 400 tree rats. And I live in the city. Trouble is have 6 large oaks on land. Got sick of blasting em Now I have a trap that just cuts off their tails. Granddaughter calls them Mr Stubbie's:laughing7: Look like little bunnies now. Hawks usually take em now. Fat this year lots of acrons

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread