CNNs Anderson Cooper caught faking interview in front of blue screen background

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
CNN's Anderson Cooper caught faking interview in front of blue screen background

CNN's Anderson Cooper caught faking interview in front of blue screen background

Sunday, February 17, 2013 by: J. D. Heyes

(NaturalNews) The one thing about technology is that it can come back to bite you at some point. For CNN, that has happened on more than one occasion.

The network became famous for its supposedly live broadcasts during the first Gulf War in 1991, when it sent its journalists - supposedly - to the front lines to cover the drama as it unfolded. In this broadcast, for instance, it appears as though then CNN correspondent Charles Jaco and another reporter, Charles Rochelle, were caught in a potential SCUD attack in the middle of a broadcast.

At one point in the video, viewers can hear air-raid (or, in this case, missile-raid) sirens going off. A graphic at the bottom-left of the screen says, "Saudi Arabia," while on the bottom-right there is a graphic that says CNN Live. As the sirens wail, Jaco and the other reporter grab "air raid gear" - Jaco puts on a gas mask while Rochelle grabs a military-style Kevlar helmet (why both wouldn't have gas masks, since then-Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein had threatened to launch chemical weapons at coalition forces, is not clear - yet).

It all looks and sounds real, of course. But it's not.

CNN is not news but infotainment at best

The next scenes feature backstage shots of the Saudi Arabia "set" - an entire news crew, complete with fake props.

Turns out Jaco, Rochelle and their crew aren't in Saudi Arabia at all. They are on a sound set near the CNN headquarters in Atlanta, a faked broadcast that the cable news channel eventually had to quietly admit.

The video contains clips of Jaco and crew clowning around. Jaco holds up a mock SCUD missile with a rag attached to its tail that acts as a rocket "plume." The CNN reporter goes on to joke about how "they always call an 'all clear'" when he orders his "burger and fries." He clowns around about other things as well.

Fast-forward to today. CNN is up to its old tricks, this time with Anderson Cooper acting as the "live, on-the-scene" reporter who is, quite obviously, somewhere else other than where he says he is.

According to radio and TV host Alex Jones, a close examination of this Cooper broadcast, in which the host claimed he was standing in front of a church in Newtown, Conn., at a funeral for one of the victims of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting.

A close examination of that footage shows that, at one point, Cooper's nose disappears, a result, Jones says, of using a so-called "blue screen" backdrop - a technological prop that allows producers to project an image behind the reporter, making it seem as though he or she may be somewhere they are not.

It's all there, in high definition

"He's supposedly there, at Sandy Hook, in front of the memorial, and his whole forehead and nose blurs out," Jones explains in the clip. "I've been working with blue screen for 17 years. I know what it looks like. It's clearly blue screen. Clearly."

Continuing, Jones said, "I thought, that's got to be somebody's doctored YouTube. There's no way" that could be real.

Jones said he and his staff went to CNN's website and found the link "where the whole interview had been posted. It's been removed. Oh, by the way, just like some of the earlier clips of Robby Parker had been removed, I forgot that."

Parker is the father of six-year-old victim Emilie Parker, who said he was not angry over what had happened.

Next, he checked a site called Archive.org, which is a group that archives all such broadcasts. Jones said he found the original CNN footage there.

"It was all unedited, right there, exact same footage in high def," he said.

InfoWars Nightly News broadcast the clip of Cooper, and it clearly shows the anomaly Jones described.

An unnamed citizen journalist put together the montage after confronting Cooper during his current Anderson Live program and calling him a "liar" after the CNN host denied the allegations he was standing in front of a blue screen during said interview.

Watch the entire exchange here.

Sources:

CNN total news fakery with Charles Jaco - this was broadcast as REAL! - NaturalNews.tv

» Anderson Cooper Asked About Green Screen Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Why People Think Sandy Hook is A Hoax - YouTube!

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 with Sniper & DD coil with a Sun Ray Probe ,BountyHunter 101/BountyHunter pinpointer Dredge/highbanker combo, Mini Trommel, Blue Bowl and other stuff I dont use very often..lol
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They been doing this for years...any real NEWS dropped off around the early 80's Now its all fashion, and sports and actors and whats in and who is popular..all NON news things.

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does this mean the moon landing was ?????:laughing7: or 911 or birth certificate and all the women on cnn are over weight.

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 with Sniper & DD coil with a Sun Ray Probe ,BountyHunter 101/BountyHunter pinpointer Dredge/highbanker combo, Mini Trommel, Blue Bowl and other stuff I dont use very often..lol
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does this mean the moon landing was ?????:laughing7: or 911 or birth certificate and all the women on cnn are over weight.

Moon landing?...LOL lets worry about the crisis on this rock first...911 was blamed on al quida, but NOW we control them , there in Syria as we speak doing what we tell them to do ...that is a fact and its on record...dont even get me started on the birth cert. or the social security #

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
CNN= Cartoon Numb Nuts! :laughing7:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Maybe it went up the butt of the occupant of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.
Maybe, but how was there ample room? You know with Biden and George Sorows already there? Maybe it was their version of a foursome? :dontknow::laughing7:

Last edited:

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
And there people that post on the general discussion forum that think the "diggers" show is real. Anit nothing on TV or movies that's real when there is a lot of money involved.

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Mickey Mouse and Sofia Vergara are real. I met Mickey at Disneyland and am still waiting on Sofia...

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL! I watched Anderson Cooper get off a helicopter 20 miles from the FukuShima nuclear plant, and once he actually realized WHERE he was, he freaked a little! LOL! Guess he was worried all that radiation would turn his hair white! LOL!
I tried to find the video, I can't anywhere now.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread