0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNMENTS ARE STOCKPILING BILLIONS OF POUNDS OF SALT

It takes only one quarter pound of salt consumed at one sitting to KILL YOU. Just in the Illinois stockpiles ALONE, they will have enough salt to KILL EVERY AMERICAN TWELVE TIMES OVER.

Potassium Chloride, another SALT, is used by the GOVERNMENT to EXECUTE criminals.

These stockpiles are located near POPULATION CENTERS so it can be ADMINISTERED QUICKLY WHEN NEEDED.

Salt is also used as a preservative, in order to keep FLESH FROM ROTTING. Is the government planning for a massive civil unrest, so large they can't BURY THE BODIES FAST ENOUGH?

Mines are working 24/7 to meet the demand!!!

Why are the state and local governments COORDINATING stockpiling all this salt? Are they hiding FEDERAL GOVERNMENT INVOLVEMENT?

WHAT COULD OUR GOVERNMENT POSSIBLY NEED ALL THIS SALT FOR? ARE YOU AWAKE TO HOW MANY PEOPLE THIS CAN KILL? WHAT ARE THEY PLANNING FOR?

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 with Sniper & DD coil with a Sun Ray Probe ,BountyHunter 101/BountyHunter pinpointer Dredge/highbanker combo, Mini Trommel, Blue Bowl and other stuff I dont use very often..lol
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They are stockpiling a lot of things my friend, salt, bullets, fema trailers, and the list goes on...only time will tell

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNMENTS ARE STOCKPILING BILLIONS OF POUNDS OF SALT

It takes only one quarter pound of salt consumed at one sitting to KILL YOU. Just in the Illinois stockpiles ALONE, they will have enough salt to KILL EVERY AMERICAN TWELVE TIMES OVER.

Potassium Chloride, another SALT, is used by the GOVERNMENT to EXECUTE criminals.

These stockpiles are located near POPULATION CENTERS so it can be ADMINISTERED QUICKLY WHEN NEEDED.

Salt is also used as a preservative, in order to keep FLESH FROM ROTTING. Is the government planning for a massive civil unrest, so large they can't BURY THE BODIES FAST ENOUGH?

Mines are working 24/7 to meet the demand!!!

Why are the state and local governments COORDINATING stockpiling all this salt? Are they hiding FEDERAL GOVERNMENT INVOLVEMENT?

WHAT COULD OUR GOVERNMENT POSSIBLY NEED ALL THIS SALT FOR? ARE YOU AWAKE TO HOW MANY PEOPLE THIS CAN KILL? WHAT ARE THEY PLANNING FOR?

I think you answered your own question here. The government is creating an army of zombies to control us. They need the salt to keep the flesh from rotting off their bones and disintegrating. The zombie apocolypse is near. Time will tell...time will tell. I stated this months ago on this forum. Start prepping now.

OP
OP
0121stockpicker

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
hursst said:
It is to put on the roads in the wintertime.

Hursst you are obviously listening to too much mainstream media if you don't understand what this means! We are talking about massive stockpiles of salt here - dont you get it?

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 with Sniper & DD coil with a Sun Ray Probe ,BountyHunter 101/BountyHunter pinpointer Dredge/highbanker combo, Mini Trommel, Blue Bowl and other stuff I dont use very often..lol
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
0121stockpicker

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Crispin said:
I think you answered your own question here. The government is creating an army of zombies to control us. They need the salt to keep the flesh from rotting off their bones and disintegrating. The zombie apocolypse is near. Time will tell...time will tell. I stated this months ago on this forum. Start prepping now.

I was at Walmart and dicks sporting goods today and they were completely out of salt. Government at every level is purposely hoarding salt to keep it out of our hands and start a global saltpocolyspe. You die without salt. The right to salt can be traced back to roman times were soldiers wages were often paid in salt leading to the modern term salary and the phrase " not worth ones salt". It's a basic freedom. Best.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread