Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Pineal Gland

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Jun 2007
    13633 times
    And ALSO; that snake wrapped around the "physician's staff" (spinal column) is shown as to be "stopping" at the "YING-YANG"
    (DUAL energy/body); OTHER places as the PINE CONE on a DRUID'S STAFF. The Pineal Gland is PINE-CONE shaped; the size of a RICE... OH, ye of LITTLE faith! If you had faith as small as a MUSTARD SEED... RICE = MUSTARD SEED, "SEE"?

Charter Member
    us
    Cat teaches man, not everything here serves him.

Feb 2011
    S. Fl.
    Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
    6807 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    When/if you expeirience it, nothing will ever be the same. But just as life/death/life is a great paradox, so can be these experiences.
    I guess I was lucky. I thought I was having a stroke actually, guess I just burning out all the "bad" brain cells.
    What I was left with, is something indescribable, reckoned like unto, living waters.

If you have ever been there, you would possibly enjoy reading, The Cloud of Unknowing author unknown(old 14th century monk).
    I found/find it and alot of other good reads at the sacred-texts dot com site.
    Yesterday is history, tomorow a mystery. All we have is the here and now, it's a special gift. That's why we call it "The Present"

Pity the poor agnostic dyslexic insomniac who lies awake at night wondering if there really is a Dog.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/patharp?ref=si_shop

Jun 2007
    13633 times
    Quote Originally Posted by pat-tekker-cat View Post
    When/if you expeirience it, nothing will ever be the same. But just as life/death/life is a great paradox, so can be these experiences.
    I guess I was lucky. I thought I was having a stroke actually, guess I just burning out all the "bad" brain cells.
    What I was left with, is something indescribable, reckoned like unto, living waters.

If you have ever been there, you would possibly enjoy reading, The Cloud of Unknowing author unknown(old 14th century monk).
    I found/find it and alot of other good reads at the sacred-texts dot com site.
    GREAT web-site... I use it, too.
    Last edited by Rebel - KGC; Feb 21, 2013 at 09:37 AM.

Jun 2007
    13633 times
    MANNA from "Heaven", it is...

us
    Aug 2012
    New Mexico USA
    1686 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post
    And ALSO; that snake wrapped around the "physician's staff" (spinal column) is shown as to be "stopping" at the "YING-YANG"
    (DUAL energy/body); OTHER places as the PINE CONE on a DRUID'S STAFF. The Pineal Gland is PINE-CONE shaped; the size of a RICE... OH, ye of LITTLE faith! If you had faith as small as a MUSTARD SEED... RICE = MUSTARD SEED, "SEE"?

Not sure about this one Reb. Maybe another explanation for a pine cone on a Druid's staff is nature Gods. The pine cone in particular. Know what grows under a pine tree. A mushroom. One called Amanita muscaria. Europe's variety of a magic mushroom. I've also come to believe our custom of presents under a pine tree during the winter solstice comes from the idea that "The gift is under the tree." The original gift being enlightenment. It's even conceivable that there could have been a belief that the mushroom seeds fell from the pine cone. (speculation) Especially as mushrooms have spores and no seeds and seem to appear from nowhere overnight.
    Chop wood..Carry water

Charter Member
    us
    Chris

May 2011
    Western Mass.
    Whites M-6 W/ DD6x10 SunRay DX-1 (A real sleeper)
    19342 times
    The one everybody else missed.
    Quote Originally Posted by hvacker View Post
    Not sure about this one Reb. Maybe another explanation for a pine cone on a Druid's staff is nature Gods. The pine cone in particular. Know what grows under a pine tree. A mushroom. One called Amanita muscaria. Europe's variety of a magic mushroom. I've also come to believe our custom of presents under a pine tree during the winter solstice comes from the idea that "The gift is under the tree." The original gift being enlightenment. It's even conceivable that there could have been a belief that the mushroom seeds fell from the pine cone. (speculation) Especially as mushrooms have spores and no seeds and seem to appear from nowhere overnight.
    hvacer,I am guessing that is your occupation,that is what my Son does,anyway,growing under a pine tree seems like it would be on the acidic side,that is what is wrong with our bodies,we need to make them more on the alkaloid side,more toward netural state.
    EVER WONDER WHERE YOUR THOUGHTS COME FROM?

​The Key...http://antidoteforall.com/

Jun 2007
    13633 times
    I do agree... COULD be BOTH!

Jun 2007
    13633 times
    Quote Originally Posted by worldtalker View Post
    hvacer,I am guessing that is your occupation,that is what my Son does,anyway,growing under a pine tree seems like it would be on the acidic side,that is what is wrong with our bodies,we need to make them more on the alkaloid side,more toward netural state.
    Drink Aloe Vera JUICE, it is "the BALANCE"... OR! Drink water 3X a day, with 3 drops of REAL Aloe Vera "juice" from A.V. plant... (in EACH glass of water).
    Last edited by Rebel - KGC; Feb 21, 2013 at 02:02 PM.

us
    Aug 2012
    New Mexico USA
    1686 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post
    Drink Aloe Vera JUICE, it is "the BALANCE"... OR! Drink water 3X a day, with 3 drops of REAL Aloe Vera "juice" from A.V. plant... (in EACH glass of water).
    I wish I could cure or at least control my manufacture of kidney stones. It's one thing I'm really good at. I've tried many homeopathic remedies w/o any effect from Barberry to the Coca-Cola hop to vinegar chug-a-lug. Only temporary fix is a trip to the hospital for another lithotripsy. A pharmaceutical fortune could be made fixing this problem. I wish the stones were worth something.
    Chop wood..Carry water

Jun 2007
    13633 times
    I wish I could cure or at least control my manufacture of kidney stones. It's one thing I'm really good at. I've tried many homeopathic remedies w/o any effect from Barberry to the Coca-Cola hop to vinegar chug-a-lug. Only temporary fix is a trip to the hospital for another lithotripsy. A pharmaceutical fortune could be made fixing this problem. I wish the stones were worth something.
    I've had 'em... and they ARE painful; had to go to hospital. Got meds, waited it out...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links