worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Not sure about this one Reb. Maybe another explanation for a pine cone on a Druid's staff is nature Gods. The pine cone in particular. Know what grows under a pine tree. A mushroom. One called Amanita muscaria. Europe's variety of a magic mushroom. I've also come to believe our custom of presents under a pine tree during the winter solstice comes from the idea that "The gift is under the tree." The original gift being enlightenment. It's even conceivable that there could have been a belief that the mushroom seeds fell from the pine cone. (speculation) Especially as mushrooms have spores and no seeds and seem to appear from nowhere overnight.

hvacer,I am guessing that is your occupation,that is what my Son does,anyway,growing under a pine tree seems like it would be on the acidic side,that is what is wrong with our bodies,we need to make them more on the alkaloid side,more toward netural state.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Not sure about this one Reb. Maybe another explanation for a pine cone on a Druid's staff is nature Gods. The pine cone in particular. Know what grows under a pine tree. A mushroom. One called Amanita muscaria. Europe's variety of a magic mushroom. I've also come to believe our custom of presents under a pine tree during the winter solstice comes from the idea that "The gift is under the tree." The original gift being enlightenment. It's even conceivable that there could have been a belief that the mushroom seeds fell from the pine cone. (speculation) Especially as mushrooms have spores and no seeds and seem to appear from nowhere overnight.

I do agree... COULD be BOTH!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
hvacer,I am guessing that is your occupation,that is what my Son does,anyway,growing under a pine tree seems like it would be on the acidic side,that is what is wrong with our bodies,we need to make them more on the alkaloid side,more toward netural state.

Drink Aloe Vera JUICE, it is "the BALANCE"... OR! Drink water 3X a day, with 3 drops of REAL Aloe Vera "juice" from A.V. plant... (in EACH glass of water).

Last edited:

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
Drink Aloe Vera JUICE, it is "the BALANCE"... OR! Drink water 3X a day, with 3 drops of REAL Aloe Vera "juice" from A.V. plant... (in EACH glass of water).

I wish I could cure or at least control my manufacture of kidney stones. It's one thing I'm really good at. I've tried many homeopathic remedies w/o any effect from Barberry to the Coca-Cola hop to vinegar chug-a-lug. Only temporary fix is a trip to the hospital for another lithotripsy. A pharmaceutical fortune could be made fixing this problem. I wish the stones were worth something.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I wish I could cure or at least control my manufacture of kidney stones. It's one thing I'm really good at. I've tried many homeopathic remedies w/o any effect from Barberry to the Coca-Cola hop to vinegar chug-a-lug. Only temporary fix is a trip to the hospital for another lithotripsy. A pharmaceutical fortune could be made fixing this problem. I wish the stones were worth something.

I've had 'em... and they ARE painful; had to go to hospital. Got meds, waited it out...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread