Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Is stimulation required? GodBless Chris

Yes.

Light travels down the optic nerve, decessiates and the optic chiasm, and then small branches are sent off to the pineal gland.
Of course, there was that study I talked about earlier about graduate students in caves. To briefly sum up, after about two weeks of zero light the pineal gland stops requiring light stimulation and reverts back to its own, natural 23.5 to 24.5 hour Circaidian rythym. The brain truly is a mystery.

Crispin

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes.

Light travels down the optic nerve, decessiates and the optic chiasm, and then small branches are sent off to the pineal gland.
Of course, there was that study I talked about earlier about graduate students in caves. To briefly sum up, after about two weeks of zero light the pineal gland stops requiring light stimulation and reverts back to its own, natural 23.5 to 24.5 hour Circaidian rythym. The brain truly is a mystery.

Crispin

Yes the brain is a marvel,but,a dangerous place to live ( in a thought world ). Have you ever closed your eyes and given that spot in the middle of your forehead attention,like looking at a tv with no picture,just little blips of light. Of course I'm talking about tv years ago when they used antennas not cable.

Last edited:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
If in Iran, they whack it OFF! (OR... is it the hand, that is whacked off...). WHATEVER!
Awful lot of whacking going on! :laughing7:

Bill, cue the music please.....

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes.

Light travels down the optic nerve, decessiates and the optic chiasm, and then small branches are sent off to the pineal gland. Crispin

Yes the brain is a marvel,but,a dangerous place to live ( in a thought world ). Have you ever closed your eyes and given that spot in the middle of your forehead attention,like looking at a tv with no picture,just little blips of light. Of course I'm talking about tv years ago when they used antennas not cable.
If you do it just right, your whole will light up! :laughing7:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
So much for 8th Grade High School humor... LOL! In the BRAIN, the Pineal Gland is rated VERY high in importance. In MYSTICISM, it is the location of the THIRD EYE; In Kundalini Yoga, the BRAIN neuro cells can be burned out; sorta like fuses being blown out. I know of TWO guys, whose minds were blown; becoming ALMOST like ZOMBIES! One did it via drugs & meditation; the other just meditated on OOOMMMNNN... (aka "The HUMMING"), resulting in Kundalini "Blow-out". NOT something to "fool with". There MAY be a Pineal Gland Secretion & MANNA (OT) "connection".

Last edited:
OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
So much for 8th Grade High School humor... LOL! In the BRAIN, the Pineal Gland is rated VERY high in importance. In MYSTICISM, it is the location of the THIRD EYE; In Kundalini Yoga, the BRAIN neuro cells can be burned out; sorta like fuses being blown out. I know of TWO guys, whose minds were blown; becoming ALMOST like ZOMBIES! One did it via drugs & meditation; the other just meditated on OOOMMMNNN... (aka "The HUMMING"), resulting in Kundalini "Blow-out". NOT something to "fool with". There MAY be a Pineal Gland Secretion & MANNA (OT) "connection".

Many do not realize you can actually "watch" your thoughts with that minds eye.

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other

A western woman, while studying mediation in an eastern country (I forgot which one) was up set when she thought one of the monks was going nuts. When she approached the teacher about it he got very angry and told her "At the chance of being liberated in a lifetime is worth any risk!".

There is a book I read once I think was called "The Kundalini Experience" where the author, after raising his Kundalini experienced trauma that he said took
1 1/2 years to recover from. Still felt it was worth it.
He felt preparation and timing were the difference between those that have problems and those that seem to sail through it. Nothing before it's time.

Throughout western history the raising of the Kundalini, like the dragon, has been hidden in plain site. Notice the Physicians Staff. The snake wrapped around the staff. That's the raising of the kundalini, the path to wisdom.
Some have even had the experience not ever hearing of it. Just happened.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
And ALSO; that snake wrapped around the "physician's staff" (spinal column) is shown as to be "stopping" at the "YING-YANG"
(DUAL energy/body); OTHER places as the PINE CONE on a DRUID'S STAFF. The Pineal Gland is PINE-CONE shaped; the size of a RICE... OH, ye of LITTLE faith! If you had faith as small as a MUSTARD SEED... RICE = MUSTARD SEED, "SEE"?

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When/if you expeirience it, nothing will ever be the same. But just as life/death/life is a great paradox, so can be these experiences.
I guess I was lucky. I thought I was having a stroke actually, guess I just burning out all the "bad" brain cells. :laughing7:
What I was left with, is something indescribable, reckoned like unto, living waters.

If you have ever been there, you would possibly enjoy reading, The Cloud of Unknowing author unknown(old 14th century monk).
I found/find it and alot of other good reads at the sacred-texts dot com site.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
When/if you expeirience it, nothing will ever be the same. But just as life/death/life is a great paradox, so can be these experiences.
I guess I was lucky. I thought I was having a stroke actually, guess I just burning out all the "bad" brain cells. :laughing7:
What I was left with, is something indescribable, reckoned like unto, living waters.

If you have ever been there, you would possibly enjoy reading, The Cloud of Unknowing author unknown(old 14th century monk).
I found/find it and alot of other good reads at the sacred-texts dot com site.

GREAT web-site... I use it, too.

Last edited:

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
And ALSO; that snake wrapped around the "physician's staff" (spinal column) is shown as to be "stopping" at the "YING-YANG"
(DUAL energy/body); OTHER places as the PINE CONE on a DRUID'S STAFF. The Pineal Gland is PINE-CONE shaped; the size of a RICE... OH, ye of LITTLE faith! If you had faith as small as a MUSTARD SEED... RICE = MUSTARD SEED, "SEE"?

Not sure about this one Reb. Maybe another explanation for a pine cone on a Druid's staff is nature Gods. The pine cone in particular. Know what grows under a pine tree. A mushroom. One called Amanita muscaria. Europe's variety of a magic mushroom. I've also come to believe our custom of presents under a pine tree during the winter solstice comes from the idea that "The gift is under the tree." The original gift being enlightenment. It's even conceivable that there could have been a belief that the mushroom seeds fell from the pine cone. (speculation) Especially as mushrooms have spores and no seeds and seem to appear from nowhere overnight.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread