Help a Dealer in Need!

charlotte49er

Jun 2, 2011
Charlotte, NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, DetectorPro Pirate Pro & Headhunter Wader, Fisher F2, F4, F75, Tesoro Compadre, Silver Umax, Vaquero, Cortes, Nugget Snoop & Falcon MD20
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Read more about it:
HELP A DEALER IN NEED - WIN A MINELAB GPX 5000 Detector - Gold Nugget Hunting & Prospecting Forum - Rob Allison's Nuggethunting Forums

Well this morning I was scanning the Interent gold forums and happen to run across a very touching post. The post was about a fellow, local Minelab dealer here in Arizona that was struck with tragic news. This really touched me personally since it was not only a local Minelab dealer, but a friend and old nugget hunting partner. I seen right way how everyone was willing to help and pray for his family. My first thought being a Cancer survivor myself, is what would happen if that was my family? Well Bill Southern, owner of the NuggetShooter Store in Morristown, Arizona was given bad news about his longtime wife having terminal cancer. This is news that none of us want to hear, so I can't even imagine what is going through his mind, let alone is wife and family.

You can read more about the news on Bill Southern's forum at this link - BILL NEEDS US!!! - Prospectors Lounge - Nugget Shooter Forums

And a chace to win a Minelab GPX 5000

Raffle End Date - is Friday March 1st @ 7pm Arizona time. After that date, I will no longer except

Paypal or Bank Deposits to the account.

Prayer. It works Wonders!

I want to issue a personal challenge!
To EVERY Metal Detector Dealer out there. Please donate at least $100, $250 is you can afford it!
To EVERY Metal Detecting Club: Please donate at least $100 and take a moment at your next meeting and offer a prayer to Bill and his Family. (I realize that this is not PC, but I'm not a PC kind of guy!)
God Bless

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread