Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will consider joining only if I can be the Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler.
I know the last one with that title worked down in the sewers with Ed Norton :laughing7:

You see there are many things missing within this organization, including a Mission Statement, and a motto.
I'm too tired to write a Mission Statement, so I'll gladly provide a motto
"If you don't like it, you can lump it" :headbang: :laughing7:

So let's stay on point and get down to business :icon_thumright:
Well, welcome friend spart buddy! Had to do a little bribing there, huh, Head Mystic Poobah all Exalted and stuffs! :laughing7:
You sure worked hard for it! :occasion14:

Ok motto; I'd say, "Joke 'em, if they can't take........." wait...... er, that might not work.......:icon_scratch:
Oh, and what's with this all tired stuffs, us chop chop on it, get to business? You starting to sound like my old boss!

psssttt, cripsin, I shoulda warned you....... see, he's already bossing us around and giving us orders! :laughing7:
I thought someone else was in charge of that! :laughing7:

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I would like to take this opportunity to welcome Diesel and Spart to the collective. I would also like to wish our President and Eva (official mascot) safe travels during their current endeavor. Stocky... Don't worry my friend, I won't leave you out in the dark, we all miss you and long for your speedy return. Feeling that I have been neglecting my duties as Chief Chef and Culinary Advisor. I think it's due time for......

BackBacon's (aka BackSrap) Maple Guinness Butter

2 cups of Guinness
1/2 pound of butter
1 tablespoon of fresh minced garlic
1 teaspoon of fresh minced ginger
1 teaspoon of franks red hot
1/2 teaspoon of white pepper
2 tablespoons of maple syrup

Heat a saute pan to medium - high heat.
Pour in the Guinness and reduce the beer by 75%, in order to concentrate it's flavor.
Add the butter while stirring until melted and bubbling.
Add the franks red hot, garlic, ginger and white pepper to the pan. Saute for 2-3 minutes.
Add the maple syrup and saute for another 2 minutes. Done deal.

This compound butter can be used almost anything ( seafood, meats, and veggies) that you like. You can put the cooled butter in ice cube trays, freeze it, then bag up the portions in order to have the butter available as desired. It's absolute dynamite on asparagus. Enjoy eh?

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
howdy kids, will miss some of the fun this evening, gonna take my surgically repaired wife out for supper.
However for your amusement, I did put out a call to bbcamay to come sass things up a bit in my absence

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
jeff,

Enjoy your evening out......heck splurge and wash your meal down with some merlot....

Regards + HH

Bill

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ok I'm baaaaack. had dos eqquis. checked out gander mountain and you know what? they had shelves full of ammo!!!
No one's taking over Indiana!

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
wonder if it's legal for me to buy it and sell to the Tnetters who can't get it in their states?

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
looks like bb didn't show huh? beginning to think she lost her interest in tnet

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
jeff,

Probably some law or other against sending the stuff across state lines......I'm sure one of our more knowledgeable members can fill you in....hope you enjoyed the chow and your dos equis beer...

Regards + HH

Bill

wonder if it's legal for me to buy it and sell to the Tnetters who can't get it in their states?

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I not 100% sure but I believe this would be highly illegal...

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
what if I bought it, and accidentally dropped it from my car as I drove by their house?

OP
OP
Crispin

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Good Evening All,

Eva and I are exhasuted. We completed our consult and are taking an early flight out tomorrow morning. Does anybody have any idea how hard it is to get a pint of Guinness on an airplane? they confiscated mine at security, I couldn't find any after security, and three separate flight attendants told me it was not available for purchase. I tried to explain that it was Friday night and I deserved my Guinness, but nobody was listening. In retaliation I took Eva out of her bag and let the kids sitting next to me play with her. They told me that only service dogs could be out of their bags...I pulled out my MD license and explained she was a therapy dog. After that the flight attendants wanted to play with her too. Got some good pics I will post when I get back home.

By the way, no signs of a government takeover...still nothing to be worried about.

Crispin

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions