fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
And for those of us that have boats as a part of their soul..............
Yep a big Kenny fan!!!!!!!!!!!!

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
OV the first link says page not found. WOW what a great festival. That's the weekend our daughter is getting married or I'd be planning a trip up your way. I'm gonna bookmark that one for future reference. Great music in a great place.

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys please correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the Durango built on the Jeep frame? I could be wrong here. My sons was gorgeous. White with large blue racing stripes right down the middle. I bought it second hand from a used car dealer. Replaced the radiator and transfer case the first week we owned it ..... Then the engine blew. Looked nice, looked practical. Hey fowledup and Dram how are those injuries doing? I had an appointment at the VA last week. I walked out my doctors door and slammed the door. I tell ya the more you go , the more they try to find problems with you. I demanded a second opinion with a GI Doctor......... We'll see how that goes...... Hehe diagnose my azz hahaha. Only my what? 3rd GP in 6 years ? Yeah right......

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fowledup come on bro don't leave us hanging drop us a pic or tell us about the new Durango. What year ?

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hey guys please correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the Durango built on the Jeep frame? I could be wrong here. My sons was gorgeous. White with large blue racing stripes right down the middle. I bought it second hand from a used car dealer. Replaced the radiator and transfer case the first week we owned it ..... Then the engine blew. Looked nice, looked practical. Hey fowledup and Dram how are those injuries doing? I had an appointment at the VA last week. I walked out my doctors door and slammed the door. I tell ya the more you go , the more they try to find problems with you. I demanded a second opinion with a GI Doctor......... We'll see how that goes...... Hehe diagnose my azz hahaha. Only my what? 3rd GP in 6 years ? Yeah right......

The injury is as good as it gets I think. Today I'm really sore and not sure why...probably always will be. But at least I escaped surgery and the associated scaring! Always a bright side.

Sent from a spun out toilet paper tube (one ply)!

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good to hear that Dram. I asked my General Practictioner at the VA " Doc, why does it always burn when I pee?" Hahahaha. No I didn't but I made you laugh!!!! She's trying to say I have something wrong by reading a couple labs I told her no way, she needs to test me not scare me. So now I have a GI appt soon...... I hate doctors that you can't reason with. Especially gubment employees!!!!! Which she admitted she is !!!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Good to hear that Dram. I asked my General Practictioner at the VA " Doc, why does it always burn when I pee?" Hahahaha. No I didn't but I made you laugh!!!! She's trying to say I have something wrong by reading a couple labs I told her no way, she needs to test me not scare me. So now I have a GI appt soon...... I hate doctors that you can't reason with. Especially gubment employees!!!!! Which she admitted she is !!!

Lol! I just spit my drink out!!!

Sent from a spun out toilet paper tube (one ply)!

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good haha. I've used that line for years......it's always good for a laugh. Thanks buddy. Check your PM

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like I said before a Dram. " Chicks dig scars" haha but you don't I guess haha. I remember when you first spoke of possible surgery your first question was about the scarring. I thought that was hilarious.........scars are......a talking point a reference haha

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I started this... http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/music/426671-modern-country-music.html For guys like you!!!!
Kenny will be here...Line-Up ? Cape Blanco Country Music Festival As will I ...and wife and daughter...Hour and 10 minutes up the coast!!!!!!

OV the first link says page not found. WOW what a great festival. That's the weekend our daughter is getting married or I'd be planning a trip up your way. I'm gonna bookmark that one for future reference. Great music in a great place.

I think I fixed the link.....

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

The knee is coming along nicely, got the full length immobilizer off about a week and a half ago. Now I get to go back to physical therapy to try and regain some mobility, but all in all I'm alot happier then I was. I knew something wasn't right. However, again I know something isn't right with the shoulder, hurts worse than it did before surgery and I can no longer throw a ball right handed or do much overhead. Naturally no surgeon is gonna second guess his own work so, not sure how this will play out. They are trying to tell me this is as good as it gets. I keep saying that is unacceptable because it was better before surgery. Surgery is supposed to correct or at the very least stop any further damage, neither of which has happpend. Now they want me to do another round of therapy and start a routine injection regime. My answer -BS! I didn't go thru the surgery to get monthly injections the rest of my life. They can kiss my azz! The pain of getting them ain't worth a week or twos relief. To be honest I just want to be done with the fricken Dr.s and get back to it, whatever it ends up being.

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Fowledup come on bro don't leave us hanging drop us a pic or tell us about the new Durango. What year ?

Here ya go, momma's knew rig, funny she hasn't been home all day, nor has she been pestering me with texts, guess she likes it! LOL!
image1.JPG

OV helpppppp! It rolled over, please lord don't let that be an omen!

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice ride buddy!!!! As long as momma's happy. My little buddy's sick . Coughing temp high at times. I hate when the kids are ill . We are preparing for our summer vacation too . Leaving on that cruise hopefully Saturday I think with the kids and my wife. Jamaica, Cozumel, caymans....., might catch me a couple dives in there, but not if my buddy is sick ........ Thanks for the pics buddy. Nice ride!!!!!

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nice ride buddy!!!! As long as momma's happy. My little buddy's sick . Coughing temp high at times. I hate when the kids are ill . We are preparing for our summer vacation too . Leaving on that cruise hopefully Saturday I think with the kids and my wife. Jamaica, Cozumel, caymans....., might catch me a couple dives in there, but not if my buddy is sick ........ Thanks for the pics buddy. Nice ride!!!!!

Thanks. Got any room in the suitcase for me, I could use a dive vacation! Sounds like a blast, hope he's ok, on the bright side he's getting it out of the way and will be good to go for the vacation!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread