Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Very good question. The longer the fed keeps rates this low and keeps pumping money into the economy the more likelihood there is for another bubble.

Corporate profits, cash levels, margins etc are at record high with sign that the global economy is slowly improving. That is what is driving the market. Realize the market tried to look at least a year out so even if things are still bad today people will invest if they think next year will be better.

an uneducated view. corporations are making good profits and have plenty of cash. There have been half a dozen years with families doing with less and paying off creditcard debt. Interest rates are low and will continue so for many months at least. The market has no ceiling made of rock. Things always look good in spring.
Things are about to take off. Mark my words.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
member update: bbcamay (billy bob Camay- soap heir) has been ill and has not abandoned us for greener pastures. the sass will be back!

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Diesel, it has been a rough winter down here too, I had to scrape frost off the windshield 3 times so far and it is suppose to get down to 40 in the morning.....LOL
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

<weeps for poor Treasure Hunter. scraping one's windshield 3 times is too much to bear. Move to Indy where it's always warm sunny and full of supermodels!

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
<weeps for poor Treasure Hunter. scraping one's windshield 3 times is too much to bear. Move to Indy where it's always warm sunny and full of supermodels!

Or..you all can come to sunny Ca!

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Barb,

Now that explains why you don't drink.....they call you mellow yellow....song to follow....lol...

Regards + HH

Bill

Last edited:

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
jeff,

Give my regards and tell her we're waiting for her return and some attitude.

Regards + HH

Bill

will do Billo, although it took me about two weeks to get any response. ( could I not be as alluring as I imagine?)

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't believe it Bill, potheads think everything is funny

Ok Jeffers. ..I see an attempt to bait here!
Hey by the way did anyone see the thread about the guy ( last week) who was using his md in golden gate park (San Francisco) and dug up a live grenade? ?

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Ok Jeffers. ..I see an attempt to bait here!
Hey by the way did anyone see the thread about the guy ( last week) who was using his md in golden gate park (San Francisco) and dug up a live grenade? ?

It was an eyebrow riser, drop!

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Barb,

Between you, Crispin and Rebel and the rest of the cast of characters on the site.....I almost feel normal whatever that is.....lol.

Regards + + HH

Bill

Quite a bunch...we are!!...love it..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread