Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bill.... would you fall for this? Replace the obvious poor choice of bait with Guinness or Rickard's White and we both may be totally screwed eh? What will the hosers think of next?:laughing7:
221701_10151324535996441_462861094_n.jpg

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks Bill...however despite living in CO by choice (!), I'm still a Detroit boy at heart so gimme some Bob Seager and the Silver Bullet Band or AC/DC...OR cheap Trick any day!

OP
OP
Crispin

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Florida Gators in the Sweet 16 tonight! Just got done with a nap so I will be able to stay awake for it. Eva is confused but she loves watching basketball.

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For my Friends...

Best,

Scott​

OP
OP
Crispin

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Musta been jet lag,you've been low key lately.

Some jet lag, a lot of difficult patients. I'll ramp it up next week after more rest. I have this theory: Everyday one wakes up with only a certain amount of emotional energy. When it is expended...one must sleep or meditate to recover. I'm been doing a lot of meditation this week. Of course, I always have something in the tank to beat down certain red commies around here. ;)

Mav

Tenderfoot
Feb 28, 2013
Florida
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Some jet lag, a lot of difficult patients. I'll ramp it up next week after more rest. I have this theory: Everyday one wakes up with only a certain amount of emotional energy. When it is expended...one must sleep or meditate to recover. I'm been doing a lot of meditation this week. Of course, I always have something in the tank to beat down certain red commies around here. ;)
Thinking yoga would be good for you.....lol!!

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Crispin... Nothing like having some monster fish pull your kayak around in N.Ontario to recharge those batteries.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I wish I could get my wife into a kayak with out her freaking out. She is scared of the water for some reason and so our kayaks hardly ever get used. They just sit plugging up valuable space in my shop:BangHead: She hates our cuddy cabin boat as well.

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I wish I could get my wife into a kayak with out her freaking out. She is scared of the water for some reason and so our kayaks hardly ever get used. They just sit plugging up valuable space in my shop:BangHead: She hates our cuddy cabin boat as well.

Can she swim? Does she share the love of metal detecting and adventure? How about fishing or hunting? :laughing7: Send me some Lobster?

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Can she swim? Does she share the love of metal detecting and adventure? How about fishing or hunting? :laughing7: Send me some Lobster?

Thats the funny part she can swim and I can barely doggy paddle. She loves prospecting but when it comes tp metal detecting she kind of glazes over and goes to do something else.

OP
OP
Crispin

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Thats the funny part she can swim and I can barely doggy paddle. She loves prospecting but when it comes tp metal detecting she kind of glazes over and goes to do something else.

First thing I'm going to do when you move to Florida is teach you how to swim. I was all-state in high school. You hunt the beaches...with rip tides...you have to be a strong swimmer.

OP
OP
Crispin

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other

My wife can kayak, canoe, and sail; however, she refuses unless there is a high fall untint massage at the end of it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread