CRISPINS CRITTERS

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
OP
OP
Crispin

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
NOW! On a SERIOUS note... "C", YOU are PREZ; group is named as the "C" Critters. Isn't THAT a "conflict of interest"...?

Very true...very true. Should we offer Spart the presidency? Maybe he will join with a little enticement.

OP
OP
Crispin

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome Kevin! New areas for discussion: Spart is officially being offered the position of presidency which would then move me into Attorney General. There is a motion to demote Big Bird (the yellow one) permanantly to the bottom of the list. Does anybody second the motion? Lastly, Jerseyben has been appointed Secretary of State.

Updated list:

Crispin (President)
Rebel -KGC (Co-mystic)
Bill from Lachine (Vice President)
Big Bird (the yellow one)
Jeff-Gordon's anonymous friend
JerseyBen (Secretary of State)
1/2 of RelevantChair
Barb alias Squiggy
0121StockPicker (Minister of Skepticism)
BosnMate
BBcamay
Davest
G.I.B. (Secretary of War)
Lakedweller
Pat-tekker-cat (Co-mystic)
BackBacon (Chief Chef and culinary advisor)
KevinInColorado

Mascot List: Eva, Squiggy, and Wasaya.

Who is next? The train has not left the station.

Crispin

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hmm, wouldn't big bird go on the mascots list? LOL ...otherwise I second the motion just so I'm not at the bottom of the list anymore!!

You can put me down for Provisioner of Libations (I am a home brewer!) ... Or maybe head of ATF with a slogan "we are pro-hand gun 'cause you need a hand free to hold your beer!" ;-)

dejapooh

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2012
Thousand Oaks, CA
Primary Interest:
Other
me!
Updated list:

Crispin
Worldtalker
Rebel -KGC
Bill from Lachine
JerseyBen
1/2 of RelevantChair
Barb alias Squiggy

Who is next? Still time to get into the top ten members!
Ps. Eva my puppy is first mascot.
PPs. Barb alias Squiggy's cat is the second mascot.

302guy

Banned
Jan 24, 2013
Delaware / SoDel
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro (for now)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OOPS!
There goes the PETA Black Helicopter, coming for you now; PETA Coast Guard has been alerted to Code RED!

GET OUT OF DA WATER!

If God didn't want me to eat animals he wouldn't have made them so delicious. I like to roast them in the oven wrapped in foil. The best part is that afterwards I can wash the foil and use it to line my hats. The rest of it I just roll up into little balls and bury it at local parks, historical sites, the beach, playgrounds, out of the way places.....

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
If God didn't want me to eat animals he wouldn't have made them so delicious. I like to roast them in the oven wrapped in foil. The best part is that afterwards I can wash the foil and use it to line my hats. The rest of it I just roll up into little balls and bury it at local parks, historical sites, the beach, playgrounds, out of the way places.....

My My My,glad I don't live near you,I find enough crap around here!!!

OP
OP
Crispin

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome Dejapooh! KevinInColorado has been appointed provisioner of libations. Big Bird (the yellow one) has been permanently demoted to the bottom of the list. This makes Jeff-Gordon next in line for VP until we get 24 members.

Updated list:

Crispin (President)
Rebel -KGC (Co-mystic)
1/2 of RelevantChair
Barb alias Squiggy
BosnMate
BBcamay
Davest
Lakedweller
KevinInColorado (Provisioner of Libations)
Dejapooh

Who is next? All aboard!
Crispin

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
As Chief Chef and Culinary Advisor I feel it is my duty to unveil our first public recipe to be displayed for the masses. These recipes will be free for everyone to use if they do choose so. I feel the first step on our continuing culinary journey will be taken towards feeding the furry members of our mascot list.

BackBacon's (aka BackStrap) Friendly Furry Friend's Cookies

1/2 cup of unsweetened applesauce
1 egg
1/2 cup of chunky peanut butter
1 teaspoon of vanilla
1 1/4 cups of water
3 cups of whole-wheat flour
1/2 cup of quick-cooking oats
1/4 cup chopped peanuts

Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. I a large bowl, combine all of the "wet " ingredients and mix with a spoon. Once the the "wet" ingredients are mixed, add all the "dry" ingredients to the bowl. Once you have mixed all the ingredients into a dough, take it out and place it on a flowered surface for kneading. Knead the dough until it is thoroughly mixed together. Roll out the dough until it is about 1/4 of an inch thick and cut into desired shapes. Place on a greased baking sheet and bake for 40 - 45 minutes depending on your oven. Once they are lightly browned remove the cookies to a rack for cooling. To store them just place them in a air tight container once they are cooled. A tablespoon of red colored food dye can be added to the "wet" ingredients in order to make the cookies pink. That is only if your pet is one of those "pinko commie liberal" types.

That takes care of our mascot's culinary needs for the time being. We'll get to those pesky invasive Scallops later.

BackBacon (aka BackStrap)

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Welcome Dejapooh! KevinInColorado has been appointed provisioner of libations. Big Bird (the yellow one) has been permanently demoted to the bottom of the list. This makes Jeff-Gordon next in line for VP until we get 24 members.

Updated list:

Crispin (President)
Rebel -KGC (Co-mystic)
1/2 of RelevantChair
Barb alias Squiggy
BosnMate
BBcamay
Davest
Lakedweller
KevinInColorado (Provisioner of Libations)
Dejapooh

Who is next? All aboard!
Crispin

Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'...

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
As Chief Chef and Culinary Advisor I feel it my duty to unveil our first public recipe to be displayed for the masses. These recipes will be free for everyone to use if they do choose so. I feel the first step on our continuing culinary journey will be taken towards feeding the furry members of our mascot list.

BackBacon's (aka BackStrap) Friendly Furry Friend's Cookies

1/2 cup of unsweetened applesauce
1 egg
1/2 cup of chunky peanut butter
1 teaspoon of vanilla
1 1/4 cups of water
3 cups of whole-wheat flour
1/2 cup of quick-cooking oats
1/4 cup chopped peanuts

Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. I a large bowl, combine all of the "wet " ingredients and mix with a spoon. Once the the "wet" ingredients are mixed, add all the "dry" ingredients to the bowl. Once you have mixed all the ingredients into a dough, take it out and place it on a flowered surface for kneading. Knead the dough until it is thoroughly mixed together. Roll out the dough until it is about 1/4 of an inch thick and cut into desired shapes. Place on a greased baking sheet and bake for 40 - 45 minutes depending on your oven. Once they are lightly browned remove the cookies to a rack for cooling. To store them just place them in a air tight container once they are cooled. A tablespoon of red colored food dye can be added to the "wet" ingredients in order to make the cookies pink. That is only if your pet is one of those "pinko commie liberal" types.

That takes care of our mascot's culinary needs for the time being. We'll get to those pesky invasive Scallops later.

BackBacon (aka BackStrap)

LOL!

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Actually it was 42. And I still do a little consulting work for some small public companies. Of course a few months after leaving the work world the wife served me with papers and wanted "her half". So don't be too envious.

You aren't dave ramsay are you?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread