CRISPINS CRITTERS

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Reminds me of the biker dude on Moonshiners with a dog named "cutie pie" LoL

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Am I the only one who thinks that its a little strange for a guy named dieselram to have a dog named pookie !!!! There has got to be a story???
LOL! Yeah there is kind of a story. I got Pookie at about 8 weeks old I believe and my wife has never been a fan of little dogs. I already had a good size chocolate lab and I was offered this little puppy, my wife was less than thrilled and the naming process was getting old. She wanted to name her all kinds of names like Killer. So I convinced my two year old son at the time that we should name the puppy Pookie and he thought it was a good name. Mission accomplished....annoys my wife Carrie that much more! She hates that name! :laughing7:

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
The power of naming is a spiritual gift. At least to name correctly with to Universe I've got to puzzle over Pookie. On the other hand, I'm puzzling over Hvacker

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
LOL! Yeah there is kind of a story. I got Pookie at about 8 weeks old I believe and my wife has never been a fan of little dogs. I already had a good size chocolate lab and I was offered this little puppy, my wife was less than thrilled and the naming process was getting old. She wanted to name her all kinds of names like Killer. So I convinced my two year old son at the time that we should name the puppy Pookie and he thought it was a good name. Mission accomplished....annoys my wife Carrie that much more! She hates that name! :laughing7:

I knew there was a good story!! Thanks for sharing, good stuff. Though I do think killer would have been a great name for a little dog!!

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The power of naming is a spiritual gift. At least to name correctly with to Universe I've got to puzzle over Pookie. On the other hand, I'm puzzling over Hvacker

Yes. In ancient time names were a very big deal and held great power. Conquering pharaohs would change the names of conquered rulers signifying their complete control over them. The ancient Hebrews would not dare to speak or write the name of YHWH. Very cool stuff. I would live for you to elaborate on your statement - "power of naming is a spiritual gift" as I like to know what culture you are talking about. If you don't mind.

OP
OP
Crispin

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Sounds like I have been missing a lot of fun. That's what I get for passing out at 6:30pm. Well Eva and I are wide awake right now, lol!

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's a "Blast from the Past"
that I think of when I think of the Wolfpack.

I don't worry......
The Government needs to worry.....
"An armed militia....."
"The Power of the vote..."

I've said enough, maybe too much....

And YOUR position?

Best,

Scott​

Last edited:

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Um...yeah.

If anyone is an atheist and hates US currency because it says,"In God We Trust,"
well, send me any nasty money that has this printed on it and I promise that it will be disposed of! :thumbsup:

{comment further deleted....}

Best,

Scott

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Folks,

Another golden oldie for your enjoyment "Blinded by the Light" by Manfred Mann.

Last edited:

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Folks,

Since you folks aren't afraid of a government takeover.....here's a song to cheer you up.

Murray Head - Say it ain't so Joe.....pretty appropriate.

Bill,
As you undoubtably know, Murray Head performed and was a (the) driving force of Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice's production of "Jesus Christ, Superstar" as Judas.

In my youth....

Hope all enjoy!

Best,

Scott

PS.

I have a copy of the original recording, from the 70's, in pristine condition, Featuring Yvonne Elliman....

Special inclusions to the album set?
Of course! :thumbsup:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_Christ_Superstar

Vocally, I believe that I could perform Judas' part.....Ironic?​

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
The midnight special was a train ,i think it ran past out side Jackson? prison,legend was if its light fell on you one day you would be free.
My position? Seated atop the fence. Wind blows to hard,its chin down and hey D.J. how bout Led Zeppelin no quarter? (No prisoners).

Last edited:

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
and how is the old man from Lachine today?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread