bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Folks,

Just another reality check as to the unlikely hood of a government takeover.....in Montreal where I live the provincial police.....pretty much the same as state troopers in the US.

Just did a raid on city hall this past week and 5 or 6 boroughs to confiscate files because the mob was involved in a kick back scheme....greasing the palms to get city contracts all the way up to the mayor...lol.

Reminds me of the gang who couldn't shoot straight.....they have a hard time chewing gum and walking at the same time....let alone controlling the citizens...

I'm sure you've all got similar situations you've heard about.

Regards + HH

Bill

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
bill from lachine said:
Folks,

Just another reality check as to the unlikely hood of a government takeover.....in Montreal where I live the provincial police.....pretty much the same as state troopers in the US.

Just did a raid on city hall this past week and 5 or 6 boroughs to confiscate files because the mob was involved in a kick back scheme....greasing the palms to get city contracts all the way up to the mayor...lol.

Reminds me of the gang who couldn't shoot straight.....they have a hard time chewing gum and walking at the same time....let alone controlling the citizens...

Regards + HH

Bill

I don't think any of us will deny that government on both sides are not as corrupt as hell. Personally that's a given. I just don't think they are sending all to the camps. They want us all fat and happy and generating lots of income so they can feed off us.

Parasites for the most part do not try and kill the host.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
the more picker talks the more I like him

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't think any of us will deny that government on both sides are not as corrupt as hell. Personally that's a given. I just don't think they are sending all to the camps. They want us all fat and happy and generating lots of income so they can feed off us.

Parasites for the most part do not try and kill the host.

What about those of us that don't want to be fat and happy,what then?

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ok Bill, that one actually made me laugh

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
But honestly, at 87, I have no idea why she talks to me at all

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
and anyway, it is obvious she likes you and crispin better ( so, I might as well take a run at picker)

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Folks,

Regards + HH

Bill

OH NO! Not the RCMP!!!

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC

Have a POP-TART!
Yep those should be an invasive specie.

Your esteemed Secretary of War is presently researching Pop Tarts to see if they can be declared an invasive species.

Annoying species, but I don't think the British Invasion lasted much past Woodstock.

Screen Shot 2013-02-22 at 7.52.39 PM.png

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread