Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Yo, Crispy, Dude...
Come on to my place.
Let's go get lost in the mountains and talk about life....

No drugs, maybe some liquor, but, I find the experience to be refreshing!

How 'bout it, Bro?

Just you an' me around the campfire....tales and ideas will flow!

Best

Scott

PS.
I'm poor, so I have no accomadations other than camping.
Plan accordingly....

Trust me, I would love nothing more. Unfortunately, I can't abandon my patients, wife, and child. In a dream world...I would already be there. I've been poor for most of my life. Three hots and a cot is all I need.
Crispin

OP
OP
Crispin

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Crispin,

Don't know the particulars, and don't really care, but glad your back among us. I know from vast experience that the grass isn't greener on the other side of the fence. Perhaps age mellows us, perhaps it doesn't, but blowing up bridges just doesn't have the same effect that it once did. It's always more productive to argue amongst friends than enemies, and also more productive. In honor of your return this was written after 3 rum and cokes!

Thanks GMD52! I had a brief chat with Bill tonight to help sort some things out. I've been hunting the last two days and I have been very relaxed. I've pretty boiled it down to this in my head: I'm young. I'm a firecracker. I'm a fighter. I'm passionate. I am also extremely loyal, extremely caring, and would bend over backwards for a friend. I'm going to upset a lot more people before age mellows me, but I am going to give the world one heck of a run in the process. My heart is good, and my soul is empathetic, I mean no man ill will. If I'm not wanted I leave. I'm really glad to be back.

Crispin

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am suspicious of this video....
Paul looks older than he would have appeared as earlier at the "Cavern Club....."

Scott

Last edited:

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Age does mellow for sure..I believe empathy is borne out of ones own painful experiences. .Looks like I am in the right place cause I will always speak to the truth of things!

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Scott,

LOL...this was in 1999 with a bunch of other musicians....they snapped him out of the dumps after he lost his wife Linda Eastman.....

The original Beatles gig was like 1962 or so......a bit of music history for you bro....

Regards + HH

Bill

I am suspicious of this video....
Paul looks older than he would have appeared as earlier at the "Cavern Club....."

Scott

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Crispin,

You're learning grasshopper....problem is the school of hard knocks is probably the best teacher and like it or not it hurts like hell at times to learn the lessons the hard way.....

Regards + HH

Bill

Thanks GMD52! I had a brief chat with Bill tonight to help sort some things out. I've been hunting the last two days and I have been very relaxed. I've pretty boiled it down to this in my head: I'm young. I'm a firecracker. I'm a fighter. I'm passionate. I am also extremely loyal, extremely caring, and would bend over backwards for a friend. I'm going to upset a lot more people before age mellows me, but I am going to give the world one heck of a run in the process. My heart is good, and my soul is empathetic, I mean no man ill will. If I'm not wanted I leave. I'm really glad to be back.

Crispin

OP
OP
Crispin

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Crispin,

You're learning grasshopper....problem is the school of hard knocks is probably the best teacher and like it or not it hurts like hell at times to learn the lessons the hard way.....

Regards + HH

Bill

Yeah, it hurts like hell, but to quote The Princess Bride, "Life is Pain!"
Grasshopper

Ps. I am close to over it and will be in another few days or so.
PPs. The school of hard knocks is the only school I've been accepted to. ;)

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And now,

Crispin and my Friends,

I will enjoy the evening with Mozart while I plan my next foray into my mountains.

May you all have a pleasant and safe weekend Holiday.....

The music is so sweet...

Best,

Scott

Last edited:

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Scott, that's beautiful! !!:):)

bbcamay

Dec 29, 2012
Summerville, SC
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am pretty mellow and only hope I can still consider myself 'young'.

I don't think it's an age thing more so than mental. We all who are we are. If we can be considerate of others while still being able to let things rolls off of our back, then we shall survive.

*cheers* As I raise my glass of pretend (and by pretend, I mean it was bought in a store) peach moonshine that tastes weird.

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree bb. .I believe we are the sum total of our life experiences and hopefully we treat each other in a kind and caring way..:)

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only other thing I would add is that some things are worth fighting for in order to be true to self..others not so much..
My two cents!
Have a great evening all of you! :)

OP
OP
Crispin

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I am like the thread killer. Sheesh.

Lol, you are not the thread killer. I was up yesterday at 6am to make breakfast for guests. Then took them all to the beach for most of the day. Then I got everybody home and cooked dinner. I passed out early like an exhausted baby. You are actually the main attraction to the thread. ;)

I agree with you that age does not necessarily mellow people out. I think experience does; obviously, the older you get the more you experience. Some people ignore what they experience and continue with the blinders on, other people learn from it. I'm a one of those learning monkeys, lol.

From this lesson, never trust a wolf in sheep's clothing. Well, there is more to it then that but I sorted it out with Bill.

Crispin

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This morning I received a message sayingbthere was a new upgraded tapatalk. .have you tried it?
Thanks..just trying to figure out if it would be better.

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh! This is message for Dielselram

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry about the spelling. ..it's early here! Lol!:)

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry about the spelling. ..it's early here! Lol!:)

I see your still using the app

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am, but wonder if the new one would be better, !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread