CRISPINS CRITTERS

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I was a kid, I had a perfectly mint 1863, 3 cent piece......

It took me awhile to find, but after searching through 3 of my safes, I found my favorite 3 Cent piece...

An 1865.
The Year that the Civil War ended and Lincoln's life ended.

IMG_2462.JPG

Be Well, my Friends.

Scott

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday at work, Tristan had just "finished" a pallet jack PM.
I had a write-up to replace a drive wheel on that jack and had went to it to make sure that it was taken care of.

Well, it wasn't....
Not only that, it wasn't properly PM'ed.
There were grease fittings that hadn't been greased, fittings that were missing and other items that should have been attended to.

I took Tristan aside and asked what the deal was.
He became defensive, avoiding the original point of the conversation.
He even started to call me names including, "Hard Ass."

Well, I stopped for a moment to search for how I would respond.

I eventually said,
"A hard ass, huh? That is your opinion and everyone has an opinion. Perhaps you are right, perhaps you are wrong. But, that is your opinion.
A person's opinion is based upon many factors. Those factors include; previous experiences, foresight of knowledge, cognitive understanding, other's opinions and falsely, emotional response."

He gave me a blank look and I said, "Let me help you correctly PM this jack."
And we did.

The gist is that sometimes when one says something that you may not agree with, they may only be trying to help, not criticize.

Later, upon genuflection, I found that I had once again given advice to another that I myself found lacking in my life.

Friends, we are ALL merely humans, given only a short period of time to exist.
We ALL make mistakes and hopefully we learn from those errors to be better in our short journey of life.

When the day ends, and you think back on the time that you have just given in the last 24 hours, have you learned to be better?

I certainly do.

My Best,

Scott

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Both boys are wrestling all over the floor. The 16 y/o is on the 12 y/os back. He just said “ I’m going to tickle you” the 12 y/o said “ tickling is not a submission!” Hehehe

Last edited:

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves "–Dalai Lama

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hot off the presses, well yesterday “my wife is cancer free “ woohoo!!!!

Yesterday I went to a grocery store. I took my dog. As I was leaving this young adult lady came over and she says “ oh look it’s so beautiful, so sweet and so tiny” I said excuse me? She looked at me for a couple seconds and says “ the dog, the dog is so tiny” then we both busted out laughing as her face turned red as a beet! Hehe that was [emoji1][emoji41][emoji41]

I woke up this morning to take the boys to school. My wife’s car wouldn’t start. Dead battery. Must be that cold spell we had. Darn temperature got down to 52 degrees yesterday. That’s ok suppose to get back to 84 today. Hahaha

Last edited:

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
Hot off the presses, well yesterday “my wife is cancer free “ woohoo!!!!

Yesterday I went to a grocery store. I took my dog. As I was leaving this young adult came over and she says “ oh look it’s so beautiful, so sweet and so tiny” I said excuse me? She looked at me for a couple seconds and says “ the dog, the dog is so tiny” then we both busted out laughing as her face turned red as a beet! Hehe that was [emoji1][emoji41][emoji41]

I woke up this morning to take the boys to school. My wife’s car wouldn’t start. Dead battery. Must be that cold spell we had. Darn temperature got down to 52 degrees yesterday. That’s ok suppose to get back to 84 today. Hahaha

that is good she is cancer free

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread