Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Way back in the day, I played semi-pro for the Orlando Twins, a product of the Minnesota Twins. They don’t exist anymore. After being placed in foster homes, my maternal grandmother stepped in and took care of us for a couple years...... believe me brother, we aren’t playing grandparents and the damn thing of it is, their parents could walk in at anytime and take the boys...... we have no rights.....I remember those Steelers. I served my country for over 30 years, it’s a slap in my face, for the NFL to allow these millionaires to kneel. I stand for my flag and I kneel in prayer....I don’t watch the NFL I watch college. The MLB doesn’t kneel during the national anthem........ you know what NFL means right? Not for long...... hehaha

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Way back in the day, I played semi-pro for the Orlando Twins, a product of the Minnesota Twins. They don’t exist anymore. After being placed in foster homes, my maternal grandmother stepped in and took care of us for a couple years...... believe me brother, we aren’t playing grandparents and the damn thing of it is, their parents could walk in at anytime and take the boys...... we have no rights.....I remember those Steelers. I served my country for over 30 years, it’s a slap in my face, for the NFL to allow these millionaires to kneel. I stand for my flag and I kneel in prayer....I don’t watch the NFL I watch college. The MLB doesn’t kneel during the national anthem........ you know what NFL means right? Not for long...... hehaha

I understand it ain't playing. I thought grandparents were getting somewhere as far as getting rights with those issues.
I don't have a tv. Listen to sports radio cause I got tired of nothing getting done in Washington. Criminals still free because of who they are.
Think about all that kneeling fuss. Not allowed in NBA or MLB. Why an issue in NFL. Not hard to figure out.
$$$$$$
O well. Take care of your own garden, as Candice said.
Got my own problems.
What is up with strikeouts outpulling homeruns in MLB?
Did you like the outcome of the world series?

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NO SIR, I’m a Tampa Bay Rays fan thru and thru!!!!!! Dang thing is, they almost had a completely different team than those that started spring training!!!! I liked Chris Archer, gone, Denard Span, gone, Colombe gone, Longoria, Hechavaria, gone..... MLB is about money too.

Take care of your own garden..... I like that.

And I hate the Dead Sox........ they were caught cheating again!!

Last edited:

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We have baseball in the am and I think it’s Alabama vs LSU tomorrow night!!

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My wife and I want to go to Greece. The water looks beautiful there.

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
12 y/o just hit the fence! 2 rbis and he got a triple!!!!! Some reason he has a bad attitude today

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
2GF,

Well the problem is no nutrition in the sand and very little water retention when you add some clay slurry to the mix you've solved both shortcomings....presto.

Like the guy said not bad for a couple of country bumpkins from Norway considering the earth science experts couldn't figure it out.....:laughing9::laughing9::laughing9:

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was a big fan of Fleetwood Mac. The women in my life back then (posters on my wall) were Stevie Nicks, Wonder Woman Lynda Carter, Catherine Bach Daisy Duke, Farrah Fawcett and Cheryl Tiegs....... the women of my teenage years. My dad saw these posters on my walls and he said “ well he’s going to be ok. Haha oh I had that 1976 KISS poster on my door and a flag on the ceiling over my bed. My cousin said “ why the flag?” I said “ when I die, it will fall down and drape over my bed. He said “ that’s creepy” yes like many it’s a miracle I lived thru my teen years!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread