CRISPINS CRITTERS

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Statler_Waldorf_muppets_KYM.jpg

"Oh, Crap! Looks like Scotty's at it again!"
"Yeah, he's a Vet and he's on another mission!"

And....
Some "Wanna -be losers think that THEY are the heroes....Really?

Sheesh.

Scotty

Last edited:

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tuesday is the next session of Veterans Court.
I just called the Director of Mentors and he mentioned ANOTHER Vet who needs a mentor.
I said, "Bring him to me. I can show him how to be a valued member of society by volunteering."
Tuesday, I will meet with the Court Clerk to finalize my ideas of Vet service to several organizations in the community.
I have established many personal connections....

When America cannot support America's Veterans,
It is up to other Veterans to show the support, compassion and help that is needed to welcome our Heroes back home.

I am that Vet who is there to Welcome you home.

Scott

What say you haters?
(Don't make me say names.....you know who you are.)

Tell us how you are beneficial to Vets and Humans, in general.....

24fovx.jpg

Keyboard jockeys.
Talk a good game.
Fold up like a cheap suit when the final call is on you.
Sheesh.
And you have hate for me?

Show your support for Veterans!

Would you give your life for a Family member?
Would you give your life for a Friend?
Would you give your life for a stranger?
A Vet would.
A Vet would give their life to save even you.
I know because I pledged to do so....
Time to get serious, Dig?

Sitting in a bunker, in Germany, below zero, I wondered, "Who am I protecting?"
And then, it became apparent....I am protecting YOU!

Last edited:

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tuesday is the next session of Veterans Court.
I just called the Director of Mentors and he mentioned ANOTHER Vet who needs a mentor.
I said, "Bring him to me. I can show him how to be a valued member of society by volunteering."
Tuesday, I will meet with the Court Clerk to finalize my ideas of Vet service to several organizations in the community.
I have established many personal connections....

When America cannot support America's Veterans,
It is up to other Veterans to show the support, compassion and help that is needed to welcome our Heroes back home.

I am that Vet who is there to Welcome you home.

Scott

What say you haters?
(Don't make me say names.....you know who you are.)

Tell us how you are beneficial to Vets and Humans, in general.....

24fovx.jpg

Keyboard jockeys.
Talk a good game.
Fold up like a cheap suit when the final call is on you.
Sheesh.
And you have hate for me?

Show your support for Veterans!

Would you give your life for a Family member?
Would you give your life for a Friend?
Would you give your life for a stranger?
A Vet would.
A Vet would give their life to save even you.
I know because I pledged to do so....
Time to get serious, Dig?

Sitting in a bunker, in Germany, below zero, I wondered, "Who am I protecting?"
And then, it became apparent....I am protecting YOU!

I probably shouldn't ask but why not. Ate people on this forum causing, or have cause problems in the past?

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey gang. I’m in St Kitts, stealing some WIFI. All is well. This has been an old person cruise. The lady with us has fallen a bazillion times. Seems like she tries to make herself fall for attention. A real PITA!!! Be home Saturday. I’ve done some great dives, but to me, they all are. Haha. Take care of each other! I’m out!!!!! Man I miss my dog!!!!!!!

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I probably shouldn't ask but why not. Ate people on this forum causing, or have cause problems in the past?

Friend,
From my point of view, the answer is no.
I cannot answer from others point of view.

Not long ago, there was a minor rift between me and another member, but when the facts were explained to me, in various degrees of "hateful" PM's,
I made a public apology to all concerned.
Evidently, not everyone accepted my apology.
That's fine.
I'll just post less and less of my day to day experiences.
Like today, when I was nearly banned from my local Walmart....

I had stopped in to buy an electric blanket because the weather is getting cooler and I told myself that I needed warmth at night when I slept.
Anywho, as I was checking out, I glanced over to another register and noticed a younger woman,
I'd guess in her late 20's, with a child, not more than 4 years old, attached to a "retractable leash."
I walked over, bent down and petted the child on the head as I looked into the mother's eyes and said, "He's so cute. Is he a shelter rescue?"

Hope all are well.

Scott

images.ashx

"Yeah, I don't care if you like Scotty or not, that there is some funny sh...stuff."

Last edited:

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Yes, it seems that some folks are perfect. Having never committed errors in their life. Or even acknowledge such.....
Bully for them. Perhaps they should receive a Nobel Prize.

I would guess that they have never felt compunction to apologize for their transgressions.
That, my friend is something that they will have to live with.....

For me, however, I will always move forward.
There are too many things left in my life to accomplish than to worry about other's foibles.
Perhaps one day they will realize their pettiness.

On another note, I bought a .38 special and a .357 mag.

Let's go shooting!

I have the rest of the week off to hike and camp in my beloved North Georgia Mountains.
I haven't been camping and hiking in almost 2 years!
Certainly I'll enjoy my sojourn!

Be Well my Friend!

Scott

Last edited:

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’m home! I’m glad to be home. My grandsons missed us something fierce and my dogs are still talking to me. More to follow

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’m pushing 60 and I just got carded buying magazines for my AR at Academy Sports.........the world we live in

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
2GF,

Glad you made it home safe and sound, hopefully you have a few pictures to share of your trip.

I’m home! I’m glad to be home. My grandsons missed us something fierce and my dogs are still talking to me. More to follow

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
2GF,

Since you enjoy doing things with your grandkids. Heres a project you might find interesting, growing potatoes in containers.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Folks,

Back before this thread was started Crispin was getting verbally attached for expressing views as per his rights under the first amendment. And the only people who came to his defence at the time were Relevant Chair and myself.

I guess some folks take my easy going attitude as being a pushover and they misjudged me.....for recently stepping up to the plate to defend someone who was getting verbally abused unfairly. I got repeatedly insulted via pm's.

As if that weren't enough there have been several not overly hidden veiled insults directed towards me posted here. The person in question knows jack s**t about my character and what I stand for I show respect to veterans and anyone else I come into contact with.

But that respect is earned and I only extend it if it's given in kind otherwise the person gets written off. Insofar as my allegiance to veterans we have 2 doing moderating on the Canadian forum one nominated by me and the other has my complete support. They both saw active duty in war zones and suffer PTSD as a result.

I don't generally share this info on the open forum because I don't feel the need to boast about it.

In any event this is the song I played for Crispin when he was getting ganged up on by the bullies on the forum.

In closing I will not be responding to pms from said party as the damage has been done and he should be considered persona non grata to many repeated insults both private and on the forum goes beyond the point of turning the other cheek.

Last edited:

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’m pushing 60 and I just got carded buying magazines for my AR at Academy Sports.........the world we live in

Magazines?
Try finding a "High Times" magazine.
And "pushing 60?" Pshaw!
Let's have a PT test.
If you can still see your toes doing waist bends, if you can still do a sit-up when a commercial comes on and you want to change channels, if you can remember why you went into the other room, when you need help in the morning getting out of bed....And all you hear is, "Snap, Crackle and POP!"
And it ain't your breakfast cereal....
Then Brother, we will compete!

Scott

Last edited:

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whoa — My wife just told me that Kid Rock walked into a Walmart in Nashville and asked for all layaway receipts. He then paid for all of them $81000.00! When I was in Afghanistan Kid Rock came over. Of course I didn’t see him. I was quite busy. I was told he played one song and then the mortars started...... at least he showed up!

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
2GF,

Glad kid rock came forward to do the right thing well done.

Whoa — My wife just told me that Kid Rock walked into a Walmart in Nashville and asked for all layaway receipts. He then paid for all of them $81000.00! When I was in Afghanistan Kid Rock came over. Of course I didn’t see him. I was quite busy. I was told he played one song and then the mortars started...... at least he showed up!

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WooHoo Ive spent 4 hours on installing this new computer...………...so far so good!!! A present from me to the family

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
2GF,

Well done I'm all thumbs when it comes to computers.....lol. I got the electronics store to load all the programs, etc....for me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread