Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’m thinking about enrolling in the USCG “6 pack” licensing course. If you have the license, you can have 6 paying passengers on your boat. But for me it’s more about the knowledge. Chime in here Diesel, RC. What do you guys think?

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Joke of the day— A teacher gave her class of second graders a lesson on the magnet and what it does.

The next day in a written test, she included this question: "My full name has six letters. The first one is M. I am strong and attractive. I pick up things. What am I?"

When the test papers were turned in, the teacher was astonished to find that almost 50 percent of the students answered the question with the word "Mother."

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I’m thinking about enrolling in the USCG “6 pack” licensing course. If you have the license, you can have 6 paying passengers on your boat. But for me it’s more about the knowledge. Chime in here Diesel, RC. What do you guys think?

Knowledge would not hurt.
Man overboard , recovering such and reviewing procedure with all passengers ahead of time may be part of it.
Updates on nautical signs and signals ,buoys, homeland security ties , ect. would not be bad either if part of the courses.
Coastguard equipment requirements for civilians may have evolved over time too .

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
2GF,

I'm not a nautical guy but if I were you I'd make dog gone sure that I was sufficiently covered by liability insurance if you'll be carrying paying customers.

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hehehehe I got in trouble at supper time. My wife made her most excellent chili tonight. She sat at the head of the table. I sat beside her. The Dachshund was scratching my leg and licking my leg. Every time my wife would look away, I would put a little pinch of the hamburger meat down for my Doxie. After awhile, I got up to get another bowl......... when I got up, I didn’t look down under the table. My dog was collecting not eating the hamburger meat and my wife saw the little pile of 6 “ meatballs “. You see my dog wasn’t eating them, she was stacking them! Then the she-devil spoke.......” how many times have I told you don’t feed the dog from the table?” Of course I replied” I didn’t do that, looks like you did” well needless to say that went over like a loud fart in Sunday School..... hehehe

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Hehehehe I got in trouble at supper time. My wife made her most excellent chili tonight. She sat at the head of the table. I sat beside her. The Dachshund was scratching my leg and licking my leg. Every time my wife would look away, I would put a little pinch of the hamburger meat down for my Doxie. After awhile, I got up to get another bowl......... when I got up, I didn’t look down under the table. My dog was collecting not eating the hamburger meat and my wife saw the little pile of 6 “ meatballs “. You see my dog wasn’t eating them, she was stacking them! Then the she-devil spoke.......” how many times have I told you don’t feed the dog from the table?” Of course I replied” I didn’t do that, looks like you did” well needless to say that went over like a loud fart in Sunday School..... hehehe

Busted!

Try that with most my dogs and you'd need bandaids....
No , not to patch leaks caused by the she-devil.

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A new client had just come in to see a famous lawyer.

"Can you tell me how much you charge?" asked the client.

"Of course," the lawyer replied. "I charge $200 to answer three questions."

"Well, that's a bit steep, isn't it?"

"Yes, it is," said the lawyer. "And what's your third question?"

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh no..... Uncle Bill is doing shrooms....... haha. Cool article

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A old snake goes to see his doctor. "Doc, I need something for my eyes. Can't see well these days." The doc fixes him up with a pair of glasses and tells him to return in two weeks.

The snake comes back two weeks later and tells the doctor he's very depressed.

Doc says, "What's the problem -- didn't the glasses help you?"

"The glasses are fine, Doc. I just discovered I've been living with a water hose the past two years

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread