CRISPINS CRITTERS

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Just to be clear, I knew this song BEFORE the Geico commercial.

And, just to be clear, I knew of this song with different lyrics...... Before being recorded. Certain lyrics were discussed....

You OK, Brother?

Scotty

Last edited:

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Scott! I wanted you to know that pretty soon my County is going to start a Veterans Court! We’ve never had that as far as I know. There is a huge contingent of Vets here. We have a large VA Clinic that is a Satellite of Orlando VAMC. I personally have had a lot of issues with this VA, nobody gives a ****........ I hope you are well and on your way to your new “digs” Dig? Hahaha you say that. Ok kinda.......

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy Birthday America!!!!!! You folks know what’s next? My favorite......Shark Week!!!!!!!!!

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I returned a pair of my Nike shoes at the store today. I told them that they hurt my feet when I stand for the national anthem. [emoji631]

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Scott! I wanted you to know that pretty soon my County is going to start a Veterans Court! We’ve never had that as far as I know. There is a huge contingent of Vets here. We have a large VA Clinic that is a Satellite of Orlando VAMC. I personally have had a lot of issues with this VA, nobody gives a ****........ I hope you are well and on your way to your new “digs” Dig? Hahaha you say that. Ok kinda.......
You can follow me on my Personal Page.
I posted just now...
After unpacking many boxes of my life from 10+ years, I came upon the Challenge Coin that you had sent to me.
I stopped my unpacking, sat with the coin in my hand and cried.
The bond of Brothers is strong, isn't it?
Perhaps I can offer guidance of Veterans Court for you.

Love you, my Brother!

Scott

And, this will be my last post on this thread....

Be Well, my Friends!

Last edited:

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I wonder what happened to the three video posts..........

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Dachshund-meme-supsicious-silence.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread