bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
diesel,

Nothing wrong with that....most people relate more to the music they remember from their youth.....since I'm old as dirt most of my favorite songs are of that era also....lol...

Regards + HH

Bill

I guess I am kind of a freak, as most of my favorite music is from the eighties.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
there was no 'music' in the 80's
go back to 70's for the real stuff

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yeah I expect a lifetime ban when he gets back from his old man 4 o'clock supper

Well, then you could be part of especial club..Lol!?:):)

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
Crispin

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
DSC_0408.JPG

Okay Squiggy,

You asked for it! If there are children around I suggest you cover their eyes. Here are today's finds.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Crispin!, I had to quickly close my laptop as my son was sitting with me! Those earings are as you described! :tongue3:

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Crispin,

Yep......they be ugly alright......someone's earlobes must of got pretty stretched wearing those biguns.....lol...

Heck I'm even picking up on the southern terms......lol

Regards + HH

Bill

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
diesel,

Nothing wrong with that....most people relate more to the music they remember from their youth.....since I'm old as dirt most of my favorite songs are of that era also....lol...

Regards + HH

Bill
Bill, I believe your right.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
I almost mistook those earrings for a Victorian bra from the red light district...

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 807464

Okay Squiggy,

You asked for it! If there are children around I suggest you cover their eyes. Here are today's finds.

OOOK! THEN! Gee thanks! Hum! Those look like conchos from some equestrian equipment ..Lol! They also look like a few other things I won't mention here!!!
You are right..UUUGLY!!!:eek::eek::eek::(:(

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
OOOK! THEN! Gee thanks! Hum! Those look like conchos from some equestrian equipment ..Lol! They also look like a few other things I won't mention here!!!
You are right..UUUGLY!!!:eek::eek::eek::(:(

LOL!!! :laughing7::icon_thumright:

izer54

May 9, 2013
Illinois
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.
I am not a friend to a very energetic government. It is always oppressive.
God forbid we should ever be twenty years without such a rebellion. The people cannot be all, and always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty.... And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to the facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure.
Most bad government has grown out of too much government.
The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.

-----Thomas Jefferson-----

Our 3rd POTUS and his views on government. Says it all there doesn't he.........

OP
OP
Crispin

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
So...I'm guessing this means you don't want to be on the list?

izer54

May 9, 2013
Illinois
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So...I'm guessing this means you don't want to be on the list?

Just raised by my Grandparents who lived thru WWII. I believe that if pushed the American people will prevail against any threat foreign,domestic or government.
Excellent thread and I love spirited discussion.Thanks for letting me put in my views.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Just raised by my Grandparents who lived thru WWII. I believe that if pushed the American people will prevail against any threat foreign,domestic or government.
Excellent thread and I love spirited discussion.Thanks for letting me put in my views.
See, right there you state your not worried about a govt take over. Your good to join.

OP
OP
Crispin

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other

You are more then welcome. Feel free to throw your two cents in at any time. If you want to join the list we can always find a good position for you.

Night all! Long week ahead for most of us.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
izer54,

We're pretty open as to who fits into our motley crew....not big on conspiracy stuff mind you we tend to be free spirited
and open minded.....if you're ok with that join the fun....always room for one more rabble rouser....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread