Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1882 of 1946 FirstFirst ... 88213821782183218721880188118821883188418921932 ... LastLast
Results 28,216 to 28,230 of 29178
Like Tree37182Likes

Thread: CRISPINS CRITTERS

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    ca
    Oct 2011
    Quebec
    30453 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Folks,

Led Zeppelin-Kennedy Center honours.

Togreenfeet likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Professor Togreenfeet

Apr 2013
    Florida
    Sand Shark
    6923 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Earnest Hemingway once wrote. “There are two ways to go broke.” “ Gradually and suddenly “
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
    Thomas Jefferson

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil...........is for good men to do nothing.
    Edmund Burke

The most important thing a man can take into combat.............is a reason why.
    2GF

In Valor.........there is hope

Charter Member
    us
    Professor Togreenfeet

Apr 2013
    Florida
    Sand Shark
    6923 times
    An older man, not in the best physical condition, asked the trainer in the gym, "I want to impress a beautiful young girl. Which machine should I use?"

The trainer replied, "Use the ATM machine outside!"
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
    Thomas Jefferson

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil...........is for good men to do nothing.
    Edmund Burke

The most important thing a man can take into combat.............is a reason why.
    2GF

ca
    Oct 2011
    Quebec
    30453 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Folks,

Hamburg's miniature wonderland.

Togreenfeet likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Professor Togreenfeet

Apr 2013
    Florida
    Sand Shark
    6923 times

The loss of my friend, is overwhelming. I was told of this “simply referred to as The Briefing. I’m having real issues with this. If you want to kind of understand wa US Ninjas life, feel free to watch this. I had a fantastic relationship with John as MY Mentor........ now, he’s gone. What do you do when Superman leaves........I thought he was the most squared away human beings I have ever met. RIP Commander, you are missed.....
    Thomas Jefferson

Edmund Burke

2GF

Charter Member
    us
    Classic car lover

Jul 2017
    East TX
    Teknectics eurotek pro bounty hunter time ranger bounty hunter quick draw 2 used a teroso compadre. Carry a 22 cal. six-shooter.
    16040 times
    baseball cards,hunting,bottle digging,coin roll hunting,shooting,Metal Detecting, swimming,
    Banner Finds (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Togreenfeet View Post

The loss of my friend, is overwhelming. I was told of this “simply referred to as The Briefing. I’m having real issues with this. If you want to kind of understand wa US Ninjas life, feel free to watch this. I had a fantastic relationship with John as MY Mentor........ now, he’s gone. What do you do when Superman leaves........I thought he was the most squared away human beings I have ever met. RIP Commander, you are missed.....
    sorry for your loss.
    Hoping to join the Marines one day

'Give me liberty or death'. Patrick Henry

Charter Member
    us
    Professor Togreenfeet

Apr 2013
    Florida
    Sand Shark
    6923 times
    Quote Originally Posted by gold boy View Post
    sorry for your loss.
    Thank You
    Thomas Jefferson

Edmund Burke

2GF

ca
    Oct 2011
    Quebec
    30453 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    2GF,

Don't know what to say except try to remember the good times you had together and you have my sincere condolences on your loss.

Take care buddy.

Bill

gold boy likes this.

ca
    Oct 2011
    Quebec
    30453 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Folks,

Go your own way.

Togreenfeet and gold boy like this.

Charter Member
    us
    Professor Togreenfeet

Apr 2013
    Florida
    Sand Shark
    6923 times
    Thank you Uncle Bill. Did you watch the video? John was awesome....... we never know what people are hiding inside. Sometimes until it’s too late. I try my best to clear anything bad before bedtime, but some people live for the drama...... you know what I say “ life’s to short ............ to dance with fat women “
    Thomas Jefferson

Edmund Burke

2GF

Charter Member
    us
    Professor Togreenfeet

Apr 2013
    Florida
    Sand Shark
    6923 times
    An elderly man is stopped by the police around 1 a.m. and is asked where he is going at that time of night.

The man replies, "I am going to a lecture about alcohol abuse and the effects it has on the human body."

The officer then asks, "Really? Who is giving that lecture at this time of night?"

The man replies, "My wife."
    Thomas Jefferson

Edmund Burke

2GF

ca
    Oct 2011
    Quebec
    30453 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    2GF,

I watched the whole video and the macho side of the military unfortunately doesn't allow people to come forward and admit they are struggling with their demons.

It was somewhat similar in the Railway Industry where you had to act as a superman whether or not you were up to the task.

It's to bad that his demons finally got the better of him he obviously was an inspiration to you and others and for that you should be grateful.

Thank you Uncle Bill. Did you watch the video? John was awesome....... we never know what people are hiding inside. Sometimes until it’s too late. I try my best to clear anything bad before bedtime, but some people live for the drama...... you know what I say “ life’s to short ............ to dance with fat women “
    Togreenfeet likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Professor Togreenfeet

Apr 2013
    Florida
    Sand Shark
    6923 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bill from lachine View Post
    2GF,

I watched the whole video and the macho side of the military unfortunately doesn't allow people to come forward and admit they are struggling with their demons.

It was somewhat similar in the Railway Industry where you had to act as a superman whether or not you were up to the task.

It's to bad that his demons finally got the better of him he obviously was an inspiration to you and others and for that you should be grateful.
    Thank you
    bill from lachine likes this.
    Thomas Jefferson

Edmund Burke

2GF

Charter Member
    us
    LET FREEDOM RING! WP

Nov 2006
    Where good deeds are performed daily
    Garrett Fortune Hunter, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
    8638 times
    I’ve had a really bad night. I found out a little while ago that a Retired Navy Seal Commander, that’s a Navy Officer rank, great friend and leader, killed himself. WTF, Damnit John you taught me so much about life, about death, about dealing with this **** man. Why why you are stronger than that........I love you brother.....
    2 GF,

You know that I'm always here for you, Brother.

If you need to talk with someone, PM me.

Sorry that I am not on this thread as much anymore because.......
    Anyway.....

Scott

صديق، لدينا الكثير من القواسم المشتركة. 1 لا ترغب في فقدان صداقتك. يرجى رسالة لي مع مخاوفك.

Yeah, finally got the wheel "Judge" I've wanted for so many years.....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Judge.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	2.29 MB 
ID:	1671257

and a lever-action .45 long colt....

The second Amendment is alive and well!

Waiting for a zombie or Liberal uprising......

Feel me?

A "Wheel?"

Let me roll it....

Dig?

Semper Fidelis!

When America loses it's right to bear arms, America loses....
    Last edited by AU24K; Jan 16, 2019 at 06:37 PM. Reason: Spelling=1, Grammar tense=1
    CAN YA DIG IT?
    Democracy: The only system where
    two idiots can out-vote one genius

Charter Member
    us
    Professor Togreenfeet

Apr 2013
    Florida
    Sand Shark
    6923 times
    Tom was a single guy living at home with his father and working in the family business. When he found out he was going to inherit a fortune once his sickly father died, he decided he needed a wife with which to share his fortune.

One evening at an investment meeting, he spotted the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Her natural beauty took his breath away.

"I may look like just an ordinary man," he said to her, "but in just a few years, my father will die, and I'll inherit 20 million dollars."

Impressed, the woman obtained his business card.

Three days later, she became his stepmother.

Women are so much better at estate planning than men.
    Thomas Jefferson

Edmund Burke

2GF

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links